Busy month for Station 60......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busy month for Station 60......

We've managed to run 37 call already this month. That usually our average for an entire month! Statistics as follows:

2 - structure fires (2 M/A)
    4 - vehicle fires
    4 - woods/brush fires (1 M/A)
    24 - Motor Vehicle Accidents (5 M/A)
    2 - HAZMAT
    5 - Alarms
    1 - EMS Assist
    6 - Other

TOTAL: 48 Calls for June 2006

Doesn't seem like it's going to slow down any this summer. The traffic is crazy, and the summer season is just beginning.

Don't see people using this forum too much so I though we could start maybe posting some stats or other information from or departments.
    Last edited by loxfire16; 07-01-2006, 07:20 AM. Reason: more calls added
    LT/EMT Wright
    I A C O J
    LOXLEY WARRIORS
    All opinions expressed are solely of my personal opinion and in no way reflect those of my department. This is for those of you who use a large stick to stir excrement.

I think we have had 3 for this month. We dont get nearly as much as you guys down there, although I wish we did for experience/training purposes.

Stay safe
    Warrior River Fire and Rescue

Comment

Warrior River??

Would that be in Greene County? I spent a year of college a UWA in Livingston. If you are where I think, I came through there a few times.0
      LT/EMT Wright
      I A C O J
      LOXLEY WARRIORS
      All opinions expressed are solely of my personal opinion and in no way reflect those of my department. This is for those of you who use a large stick to stir excrement.

Comment

No, we are in Jefferson County. The river is the dividing line between our district and walker county, which we are up above Lock 17 (tuscaloosa county).
        Warrior River Fire and Rescue

Comment

hey lox16 I am just up the road in stapleton fire rescue

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse