Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas

Hello all,
    Just a quick line to all of you to wish you and your a Merry Christmas and all the Best in the coming New Year. Hope you all keep safe and enjoy the family and festivities the season has to offer.
    Dave Burn
    (EMT-P Student)
    Effort only fully releases it's reward on someone who refuses to quit!

Same to you brother
    A'int No Rocket Scientist's in The Firehall

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all from Saskatchewan

Wouldn't it be nice to get a post from every Province and Territory. Let's see if we can network and make it happen!
      IACOJ
      If you are willing to teach;
      I am willing to learn.

Comment

Merry Christmas Burnsy - when you coming over for that cheer?

Hey Dave have you heard of Tom & Jerry's in Blackie - Every december 23rd from abou 2pm- 6pm their is a drink (ingriedients unknown)that they have concocted and passed down. Well its hot - and freakin disgusting....and then you have another, and another, and before you know it your hammered. The only ingriedient a saw being poured in was scotch - but I thin rum was playing in the mix. Ahhhh good times - if you havent been well have to go next year!

Merry X-mas
        Dave
        -I have learned people will forget what you said,
        -People will forget what you did,
        -But people will never forget how you made them feel!

Comment

It isn't Moose Milk, is it? That's a lethal concoction.
          IACOJ
          I am willing to learn.

Comment

Moose Milk Eh...I'll Just Stick To Carlsberg...Merry Christmas To All From Rainy Nova Scotia
            If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Ryan

Comment

Merry Christmas from a snowy Ontario!

Comment

Moose Milk Eh...I'll Just Stick To Carlsberg...Merry Christmas To All From Rainy Nova Scotia
                Now that's a wise plan. Merry Christmas to you, too.
                IACOJ
                I am willing to learn.

Comment

Merry christmas

Well Dave I have heard of the Tom and Jerry. I worked with Greg Clingman for a couple of years. And I have the Ingredients you were looking for......Hot Water, Egg White, Rum, Scotch and last but not least whiskey. Yes a very buckley's tasting concoction but very very potent. I take it you went this year? Well I am still trying to make it up there for coffee to the hall. I was just told that Heather went to it one year and she only made it to three, then she was in bed for 3 days.....so much for women handling it better than us!!!]
                  Dave Burn
                  (EMT-P Student)
                  Effort only fully releases it's reward on someone who refuses to quit!

Comment

Sounds like quite the concoction

Happy New Year, all! Guess I missed this thread when I was saying Merry Christmas to everyone LOL.
                    September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
                    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
                    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

Happy New Years to you as well Rspct....Hopefully you all felt better than I on New years morning...I did the boneheaded thing of drinking a crap load of beer...Then switching to the shots of Jack Daniels and Captain Morgan...Wasn't a good scene...And of course our Annual New Years morning call...Puked as I was running out the door...Ahh the joys of drinking
                      If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Ryan

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X