just a simple request...please read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just a simple request...please read

Ive been reading alot about the world trade center illness and much like the rest of the people on this forum, i think its ridiculous. But, the power of the brotherhood is so great that i think there is something we can do. No, i do not believe in trying to "take on" the government but there is always something that we, as brothers through the fire service can do to help others. Please send me a PM if your interested in any ideas i have on this topic.

thanks

What is your "simple request"?
    Fire Service Interview questions - The blog that has REAL interview questions for firefighters, Engineers, Lieutenants, and Captains !

Comment

PM me if you want to know more

Comment

This better not be spam.
        I am now a past chief and the views, opinions, and comments are mine and mine alone. I do not speak for any department or in any official capacity. Although, they would be smart to listen to me.

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list."

"When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water."

Comment

This dude sounds like a bag a ****** and needs to eat a bag of dicks
          ‎"I was always taught..." Four words impacting fire service education in the most negative of ways. -Bill Carey

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X