This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fire themed wedding info

I am getting married in August and my bride to be has asked me to find a cake topper that is fd themed. Instead of the regular bride and groom in white dress and tux she wants the groom in turnouts. Has anyone seen anything like this available anywhere? If you can pass on any info please e-mail me direct or post here for anyone else to view. Thanks.
    ( This is truly her idea. I wouldn't have had the guts to even mention the idea.)

Philip Publicover, Fire Chief

District #1 Fire Department
    Blandford, Nova Scotia, Canada
    E-mail [email protected]

Phil please let me know what you find out. My fiancee and I are both FF. My email is in my profile.

------------------
    Shawn M. Cecula
    Captain
    Lewiston Fire Co. No. 2

Comment

Best of luck to both of you!! I'll sure be researching the idea to see if I can come up with any great sources for you!!

Comment

Try to find a baker who will make a couple figurines out of marzipan. For those of you who don't read Martha Stewart, marzipan is an edible sculpting medium made out of sugar, flour, and almond paste.
        Best wishes

Althea

Comment

Friends of mine got married with the same theme. They used the one figuring that had both a male and female firefighter on it (the ones you see in catalogues like Roberts Co.) The also used a helmet to collect $ for the dance and used some tools as decorations.

Comment

I can't believe that someone actually reads Martha Stewart

Comment

We've found GI Joe sized (approx. 3.5") firefighters. We've also found 12" firefighter GI Joes who, matched to the right Barbie, might cut it. However, the more or less 8" Star Trek Next Generation figures a good size: easy to make clothes for and easy to find female as well as male characters.

PLENTY OF PEOPLE READ "MARTHA STEWART". It's just that only the secure ones admit to it.

Comment

I don't know where you can find the firefighter bride-groom figurines you need - but you can have my plaintiff-defendant ones for free.

Comment

Hey Phil ........

RUN MAN!

Comment

Originally posted by firefighter15_wv:
                    I can't believe that someone actually reads Martha Stewart
                    I read for the simple horror...$200 bucks for a freaking CHICKEN?!?!Get real.

Althea

Comment

Thank you all. I did not think that this topic would generate as much discussion.

We will try out your ideas between now and August to see how they look.

P.S. Wrongway, if she doesn't understand me and my relationship with the fire service by now she never will. I've been with her for nine years and the fire service for fifteen.
                      This marriage thing can't be too bad there are way too many people doing it and staying with it.

Thanks again everyone.

Philip Publicover, Fire Chief
                      District #1 Fire Department
                      Blandford, Nova Scotia, Canada

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader