This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mentoring

Is there anyone out there who has a mentoring program in their department? I am in the process of trying to write one for my department and would sure appreciate any help. Thanks

FDNY has a mentoring program. It is for Captains who are getting promoted to Battalion Chiefs.

------------------
    "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog." STAY SAFE-STAY LOW

Comment

Either last months or this months Fire Engingeering Magazine had an article on mentoring in it.

Comment

I am working on a program for my department. I have the info that I've developed along with similar programs from other dept's. Email me with the specifics you're looking for and I'll do my best to help.

Comment

Alpha Fire Co. in State College has recently implemented a mentoring program. Basically senior fire fighters are the mentors for new probation members. So far it has been working out great! In conjunction with a redesigned PERT(Pre-Emergency Response Training) program, we have been able to turn out many well trained fire fighters. E-mail me and I will fwd your information to one of our Captians.

------------------
          Keep Safe!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...