Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened that caused such a stir.

What is all the talk about Prince George County. I'm obvioulsy not from the US, but I was wondering WHAT'S UP. Personally I tried reading one poste and just got confused. Anyways, if someone can basically tell me what happened that caused so much stir, I'd like to hear about it.

------------------
    Joel

If you sent us to HELL, WE'D PUT IT OUT!!

**And of course these are only my opinion and only mine. Don't take it out on anyone else but me.**

In this case Lad, ignorance IS bliss. The less you know, the better off you are, and the happier you are.

Doc DC3

Comment

well I have been reading them myself and looking at websites. Basically what I discovered is what johnusn971 said. Basically it is a large county system with lots of fire fighters haveing computers and like any area there is controversy.

Comment

I haven't read any of them either but, I think I'd be inclined to agree with the other two on this one. Its probably better and less confusing not to try and figure them out.

Comment

Ditto.

PG, like all of us, have their issues. Some small group of highly agitated individuals has chosen to air their dirty laundry on these forums. Don't waste the synapse usage on those posts.

Comment

Hello I am from PG Co. and the sad truth of the matter is. The Paid and the Volunteer(Not All) have a problem working with one another and of course you have paid fighting paid and volunteer fighting volunteer. someone has to be better then the other some paid are tying to get rid of the volunteers. And so the story goes on. I do not know why they just dont follow the old saying we are all here to do the same job. No one person is better then the other. Maybe in a dream world PG Co. will come together as one

[This message has been edited by hot2ha (edited 03-15-2001).]

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X