Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Firehouse.com Forum Rules & Guidelines

Forum Rules & Guidelines

Not Permitted or Tolerated:
• Advertising and/or links of commercial, for-profit websites, products, and/or services is not permitted. If you have a need to advertise on Firehouse.com please contact [email protected]
• Fighting/arguing
• Cyber-bullying
• Swearing
• Name-calling and/or personal attacks
• Spamming
• Typing in all CAPS
• “l33t speak” - Substituting characters for letters in an effort to represent a word or phrase. (example: M*****ive)
• Distribution of another person’s personal information, regardless of whether or not said information is public knowledge and whether or not an individual has permission to post said personal information
• Piracy advocation of any kind
• Racist, sexual, hate type defamatory, religious, political, or sexual commentary.
• Multiple forum accounts

Forum Posting Guidelines:

Posts must be on-topic, non-disruptive and relevant to the firefighting community. Post only in a mature and responsible way that contributes to the discussion at hand. Posting relevant information, helpful suggestions and/or constructive criticism is a great way to contribute to the community.

Post in the correct forum and have clear titles for your threads.

Please post in English or provide a translation.

There are moderators and admins who handle these forums with care, do not resort to self-help, instead please utilize the reporting option. Be mature and responsible for yourself and your posts. If you are offended by another member utilize the reporting option. All reported posts will be addressed and dealt with as deemed appropriate by Firehouse.com staff.

Firehouse.com Moderation Process:
Effective immediately, the following moderation process will take effect. User(s) whose posts are determined by Firehouse.com staff to be in violation of any of the rules above will EARN the following reprimand(s) in the moderation process:
1. An initial warning will be issued.
2. A Final Warning will be issued if a user is found to be in violation a second time.
3. A 3-day suspension will be issued if the user continues to break the forum rules.
4. A 45-day suspension will be issued if the user is found to be a habitual rule breaker.
5. Habitual rule breakers that have exhausted all of the above will receive a permanent life-time ban that will be strictly enforced. Reinstatement will not be allowed – there is no appeal process.

Subsequent accounts created in an effort to side-step the rules and moderation process are subject to automatic removal without notice. Firehouse.com reserves the right to expedite the reprimand process for any users as it is deemed necessary. Any user in the moderation process may be required to review and agree to by email the terms and conditions listed above before their account is re-instated (except for those that are banned).

Firehouse.com reserves the right to edit and/or remove any post or member, at any time, for any reason without notice. Firehouse.com also reserves the right to warn, suspend, and/or ban, any member, at any time, for any reason.

Firehouse.com values the active participation we have in our forums. Please ensure your posts are tasteful and tactful. Thank you very much for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Firefightersfor9-11truth.org

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VinDicator911
    replied
    Whatever

Originally posted by FyredUp View Post
    No, you can take the sound of silence as a sign of disgust of you conspiracy buffs with no more of a life than to continue to attempt to make what you believe real. Sorry NO, the FDNY that was there has NEVER come forward as an agency, or as a Union to claim this was explosives. Why do you suppose that is? Because it simply isn't true. Do you believe for one second that you could keep the entire FDNY quiet if they felt it was anything more than an airplane crashing into the towers and the subsequent fires that brought down the towers.
    Well I am not talking about the towers. I have proof for the Pentagon attack.

It's not disgust, it's kneejerk incredulity from men who can't reply without getting emotional, who can't reply without insulting. I know this is confusing, but please realize a lot of us do this because we care about our country and the victims of 9/11. No more no more less. So get off your soapbox with your violin and pointed finger, and realize we are not the bad guys as much as you would like us to be.

Answer me this since you are talking about the towers. Can a demo expert wire and blow out support in the the 94-98th floors of the WTC and make the whole thing collapse downward without stopping? We are simply talking about swapping the concept of the immediate elimination of support(explosives) for the gradual elimination of support(jet fuel fire). What would happen? Would you expect a demo expert can wire 1/10 of the top of a building and make the whole thing collapse downward with no retarding with no stopping due to resistance of the lower floors???? Think about it.

BTW there were explosions, many people heard, felt and experienced them.

I have a few questions for you, since your ilk seems to hang together on topics:

1) Do you deny the Holocaust occured?
    2) Do you believe the assasination of JFK was an inside job and Lee harvey Oswald was a patsy?

Nice generalization.

1) Yes, I believe many Jews and non-jews died in concentration camps
    2) Inside job all the way.

But I know, you are the consummate know it all. It's all just a coincidence. Just like John Hinckley Jr shooting Reagan while being the son of John Hinckley Sr. head of Vanderbilt Oil/Energy-Bush family friend and major campaign contributor. You know, George Bush Sr., who was originally running against Reagan and forced to be his running mate, who would have become president if Reagan died. I know it's just coincidence that John's Brother Scott Hinckley was going to have dinner with Neil Bush that same night. Just a coincidence that they buried that part of the story yet made him out to be a Jody Foster loving drifter nut in history books. It's all just coincidences. Coincidence Theories.

All the consoiracy buffs I know simply refuse the evidence because it debunks everything they live for.

Whatever. You haven't debunked anything I have presented.

Do us a favor and go back to you 911 conspiracy wacko site because no one here gives a damn about what you have to say.
    Clearly you do, or you wouldn't be posting trying to bully me with your tough talk.

Look, the plane was on the north side of the Citgo. The cat is out of the bag. It is over. You can't change it. You can't move a plane.

Learn the significance of these implications and then come back later.

Leave a comment:

• NYsentinel
    replied
    Im really really lucky to have been with the FDNY
    Auxiliary Fire Corp for twenty years went through 911
    Watch 343 firefighterd die watch *** skelz scam off the ****ing
    deaf only to have some jerkoff premodanna moderator cover for criminals
    letting information regarding crimes connected to scam and posible
    foul play with 911 fireman son just blow away

Great show man

Thanks awhole lot

Paul

Leave a comment:

• NYsentinel
    replied
    Lets see what we have seen so far:

Moderator letd puke skel scam operator to discrace
    the memory of fallen brother speak all over the board
    running confidence scam

But some new guy post evidence jetkoff running scam
    tries to raise alarm to fellow firefighters of scam moderator
    covers for scam by not posting relevant post.

Atta boy

Takes a real american to censor a patriot

Yes it does

Great show

NYsentinel

Leave a comment:

• VinDicator911
    replied
    Chief, please...

Originally posted by ChiefKN View Post
    All this to call all the first responders who went to the pentagon liars. They found airplane parts (large ones) and actually found pieces of uniforms...

And you expect us to believe they are all lying?

What a load of crap.

No they were all fooled.

Airplane parts? What airplane parts? The few that were found were planted pre-explosion. In fact, they were conducting a "renovation" in the EXACT section that was damaged. There were many unoccupied areas, perfect for pre-planting of aircraft debris. Would you like see some 1960's precedence:

http://whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/northwoods14.gif
    (Source: http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHART...orthwoods.html)

"At precisely the same time that the aircraft was presumably shot down a submarine or small surface craft would disburse F-101 parts, parachutes, etc approximately 15-20 miles off the coast and depart. The pilots returning to Homestead would have a true story as far as they knew. Search ships and aircraft could be dispatched and parts of aircraft found"

Again, Chief, once you accept that the plane approached on the north side of that gas station, then you accept the plane did not hit any light poles, or the Pentagon, 9/11 as inside job and the cab driver as an accomplice. Unless you want to tell me all those witnesses interviewed on location on camera are all drastically mistaken about the exact same simple right or left detail at the same time, in the same way. Is that what you are telling me?

Leave a comment:

• NYsentinel
    replied
    Hey Moderator,

Had the chance to expose large scale scam
    but you chose to keep it a secret from the
    members on the board

Thank alot for allowing this to continue

Really thank you for allowing skel scam operation
    tp get away

Thank alot

My Dead FDNY NYPD brothers thank you too

Paul (New York Sentinel)

Leave a comment:

• VinDicator911
    replied
    Wow. Some hero.

Originally posted by CaptainGonzo View Post
    My post was directed at VinDickheadcator911.
    Wow, and you are entrusted with people's lives?

Leave a comment:

• VinDicator911
    replied
    Originally posted by FWDbuff View Post
    No, it's because my mother taught me to ignore *********s.
    Did your mother also tell you look before you leap? How about manners? Did she teach you those? Did you she teach you never to support mass murderers? How about reporting a crime? What did she teach you about that?

I am trying to give you invaluable information centering on the future and security of our country and it's citizens and you are turning this into a schoolyard sh*t talking fest.

Nice.

Let me know when you have acknowledged that the plane approached on the north side of gas station.

Leave a comment:

• VinDicator911
    replied
    Define troll

Originally posted by CaptainGonzo View Post
    The sound of silence can be as deafening as the clap of thunder....

Go away, troll.
    No what you just did... is called trolling.

I am trying to stimulate discussion on the subject matter. I am here to bring the 9/11 truth, the firefighters are speaking of.

Here, since you have a short attention span:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GHM5f9lVho

It's only 9 minutes.

He admitted involvement.

Leave a comment:

• VinDicator911
    replied
    Thanks RT!

Originally posted by RainierTruckie View Post
    Hi Vin,

Beautiful post dude. To watch the re-interview, it certainly does seem that Lloyde England was lying, doesn't it? It does seem ridiculous to claim that a light pole slammed into his windshield, and penetrated all the way to the back seat after being hit by a passing jetliner, without creating any damage to the hood, doesn't it? Thanks for the education.

It is interesting that none of the "professional debunkers" here have responded to your post. My guess is that they missed it because of the 24-96 hour lag time between when you hit "Submit Reply", to when it actually hit the board. Once you get a few posts under your belt the Mods will move you up to "insta-post" status.

In the meantime let me help our friends out by quoting your post in it's entirety...

Lt Tony, c'mon dude, this is your "Dodge". Vin posted a pretty solid argument that the Pentagon attack was bogus. I think it deserves a fair debate.
    Thank you so much RT. Yes Lloyd's account is beyond ludicrous. The fact is it is proven lie when you consider the plane was nowhere near the poles.

I appreciate the heads up on the posting procedure here. It does seem a little extreme, but hopefully I can reach that insta-post level.

What we are dealing with here are emotionally immature men, who are not only arrogant in their assumptions but who are frightened by the implications of being wrong.

I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. Let's see if they can make some concessions and remain intellectually honest.

Leave a comment:

• NYsentinel
    replied
    No wait theres more:

Erik,

I notice you claim Richard Gage as a Strong supporter
    of your group?

You like to put his name as an authority?

I sent you multible notices including a send out
    to the FBI/NY office your buddys little money scam.

If anyone wants to see it
    Google: "JREF- Richard Gage Still Begging For Dollars"

How can you preach to everyone doing the math
    when you havent done yours?

You're tied in with the wrong crowd brother.

For the record:
    I am 911 survivor (t1 collapse)
    Strong proponent for new 911 investigator

Paul Isaac (NYsentinel)
    FDNY Aux Fire Corps Aux/Lt
    E207 E10
    Former NYPD Aux/Po#12017 Reg#438136
    61pct 17pct

Leave a comment:

• RyanTurner
    replied
    Originally posted by ThNozzleman View Post
    For the love of brotherhood, will someone please put a bullet in this thread??
    Here ya go!

Leave a comment:

• ThNozzleman
    replied
    For the love of brotherhood, will someone please put a bullet in this thread??

Leave a comment:

• NYsentinel
    replied
    I see that theres a slow moderation operation

Or my messages are being silenced

The topic:

It is a scam- look who he is siting as hi
    background: Richard Gage

Google: "JREF Richard Gage Still Begging
    For Dollars"

NYSentinel

Leave a comment:

• FyredUp
    replied
    Originally posted by DarkTruth View Post
    I'm sickened by the people here who claim to be firefighters and attack the heroes behind Firefighters For 9/11 Truth with thinly veiled threats and insults.

The most hilarious 'debunking argument' I've heard here is that the NFPA documents aren't meant to investigate a terrorist attack -- they DO relate directly to this one, though, when we look at the evidence. They are for investigating fire/explosion events -- therefore, they are relevant to the 9/11 WTC collapses. We will lecture you on NFPA all you want, because we are obviously understanding some pretty obvious points in it.

God Bless Erik Lawyer and the other firefighters behind Firefighters For 9/11 Truth
    Here's an idea for you, walk into the FDNY station right next to the 9/11 site and tell those guys your theory. Have an ambulance already coming because my guess is you are going to get the beating of your life.

Until one of your cowardly bastards will walk out from behind your computer screen and into an FDNY firehouse and talk to guys that were there you are nothing more than pathetic pot stirring bitches seeking 15 minutes of internet fame.

Leave a comment:

• FyredUp
    replied
    Originally posted by VinDicator911 View Post
    Well I will take the silence as a sign of acceptance that this proves 9/11 an inside job.
    No, you can take the sound of silence as a sign of disgust of you conspiracy buffs with no more of a life than to continue to attempt to make what you believe real. Sorry NO, the FDNY that was there has NEVER come forward as an agency, or as a Union to claim this was explosives. Why do you suppose that is? Because it simply isn't true. Do you believe for one second that you could keep the entire FDNY quiet if they felt it was anything more than an airplane crashing into the towers and the subsequent fires that brought down the towers.

I have a few questions for you, since your ilk seems to hang together on topics:

1) Do you deny the Holocaust occured?
    2) Do you believe the assasination of JFK was an inside job and Lee harvey Oswald was a patsy?

All the consoiracy buffs I know simply refuse the evidence because it debunks everything they live for.

Do us a favor and go back to you 911 conspiracy wacko site because no one here gives a damn about what you have to say.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X