This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh boy.....

Let me get some popcorn.......This is going to be one hell of a show.
    "Loyalty Above all Else. Except Honor."

Comment

• Originally posted by scfire86 View Post
      Well said.
      Pardon me?
      PROUD, HONORED AND HUMBLED RECIPIENT OF THE PURPLE HYDRANT AWARD - 10/2007.

Comment

• With this impressive bio you definitely are qualified to give us an honest and professional answer.
        You're right.

I WAS THERE YOU FREAKIN' MORON!

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeWendtCFI View Post
          Pardon me?
          I hope you understood that I was agreeing with you regarding this imbecile. I know it's a rare day and shocker when that happens, but I like the way you're handling this scenario.

The biggest flaws in any conspiracy is that it requires the silence of literally dozens, hundreds, maybe thousands of individuals. Conspiracy theorists actually believe that many people can keep a secret for any length of time exceeding the life span of a house fly.
          They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by scfire86 View Post
            I hope you understood that I was agreeing with you regarding this imbecile. I know it's a rare day and shocker when that happens, but I like the way you're handling this scenario.

The biggest flaws in any conspiracy is that it requires the silence of literally dozens, hundreds, maybe thousands of individuals. Conspiracy theorists actually believe that many people can keep a secret for any length of time exceeding the life span of a house fly.
            Oh my God.....NOTIFY THE VATICAN! THIS IS A MIRACLE OF BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS!

Comment

• I hope you understood that I was agreeing with you regarding this imbecile.
              I just wanted to make sure. I'm not certain that it has ever happened before.

Comment

• The silence is deafening

I disagree. There are whistleblowers (let me know if anyone wants names) that are, and have spoken out – but the media won’t cover them and many people like yourself refuse to listen to them.

As you can see here in this forum, (now I don’t think any of you are in on any “conspiracy”) but look at how angry and shut down an investigator who was there gets to a legitimate question about why we didn’t test for “exotic accelerants” or why we destroyed the evidence before the investigation.

I would assume an investigator who works for an insurance company may be called in to be an “expert” witness at times. Now, if he were to see the same kind of destruction of evidence and refusal to test for accelerants in a non-911 case, and he were called in to testify (for say an insurance company that was claiming the owners set the fire, but the fire investigators refused to collect or examine the evidence) he would have a field day citing the national standards, evidence laws and common practices.

The Silence is deafening.

If any of you have looked at our site too – we don’t mention a “conspiracy” anywhere. We are demanding a new investigation, and the passage of the health and compensation act.

Now, for those of you who asked for more “evidence” – here is a link to the latest edition of Open Chemical Physics Journal. This is peer reviewed. Now they did analyze the WTC dust. Shockingly, not only did they find the products of combustion secondary to exotic accelerants – they found undetonated exotic accelerant.
                http://www.bentham.org/open/tocpj/openaccess2.htm

Comment

• Originally posted by koolaid1 View Post
                  look at how angry and shut down an investigator who was there gets to a legitimate question about why we didn’t test for “exotic accelerants” or why we destroyed the evidence before the investigation.
                  Originally posted by GeorgeWendtCFI View Post
                  You're right.

I WAS THERE YOU FREAKIN' MORON!
                  What part of the above didn't you understand?

Comment

• I got this far, just out of morbid curiosity, on pg 2:

It was learned that a number of people had saved samples
                    of the copious, dense dust, which spread and settled across
                    Manhattan. Several of these people sent portions of their
                    samples to members of this research group. This paper discusses
                    four separate dust samples collected on or shortly
                    after 9/11/2001. Each sample was found to contain red/gray
                    chips. All four samples were originally collected by private
                    citizens who lived in New York City at the time of the tragedy.
                    These citizens came forward and provided samples for
                    analysis in the public interest, allowing study of the 9/11
                    dust for whatever facts about the day might be learned from
                    the dust.

Who are these people who submitted these samples? Where were they (really) collected? How are we to know they didn't put this "thermitic material" in it? What evidence collection/storage methods did they use to avoid contaminating the sample? Were there other thousands of samples that didn't include the same compounds? On and on I can go, just based on this detail.

Second, look at the source: The "Open Chemical Physics Journal, vol 2" . Second ever issue published-online only-and free. Their web page includes no contact information except for article submissions, no recommendations or endorsements by anyone, no physical address or phone numbers.

Third-Google the study, and note that the only place it is found is on the conspiracy theorists' webpages. No self-respecting scientist will even discuss it. Try to find anything about these "nanocomposite super thermite" explosives being currently used for anything besides welding and research.

Okay, I've wasted enough time on this garbage-can't we go back to arguing about gloves or flashlights now?

Comment

• This whole thread is BS. All I can keep coming up with is STFU. If you were not there than STFU don't come looking for something that's not there. If you are looking for something to try and get people's minds thinking or put idea's out in peoples heads over this your a POS Plain and simple. Go back to your little life and don't bring it up anymore. You are a Disgrace to even bring it up esp. to the 343. Matter of fact I hope you tell this to a firefighter that lost his best friends and his brothers. I want you to go to a house that lost its whole house or most of it and you will see what happens.

This whole topic makes me sick.

Rob

Comment

I disagree. There are whistleblowers (let me know if anyone wants names) that are, and have spoken out – but the media won’t cover them and many people like yourself refuse to listen to them.

As you can see here in this forum, (now I don’t think any of you are in on any “conspiracy”) but look at how angry and shut down an investigator who was there gets to a legitimate question about why we didn’t test for “exotic accelerants” or why we destroyed the evidence before the investigation.

I would assume an investigator who works for an insurance company may be called in to be an “expert” witness at times. Now, if he were to see the same kind of destruction of evidence and refusal to test for accelerants in a non-911 case, and he were called in to testify (for say an insurance company that was claiming the owners set the fire, but the fire investigators refused to collect or examine the evidence) he would have a field day citing the national standards, evidence laws and common practices.

The Silence is deafening.

If any of you have looked at our site too – we don’t mention a “conspiracy” anywhere. We are demanding a new investigation, and the passage of the health and compensation act.

Now, for those of you who asked for more “evidence” – here is a link to the latest edition of Open Chemical Physics Journal. This is peer reviewed. Now they did analyze the WTC dust. Shockingly, not only did they find the products of combustion secondary to exotic accelerants – they found undetonated exotic accelerant.
                        http://www.bentham.org/open/tocpj/openaccess2.htm

Keep blathering... you are scoring no points with your obscure off beat references.

The conspiracy it would take to pull off something like you reference is mind-boggling in it's complexity and scope.

It's just not a rational thought. But don't let that stop you.

I am now a past chief and the views, opinions, and comments are mine and mine alone. I do not speak for any department or in any official capacity. Although, they would be smart to listen to me.

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list."

"When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water."

Comment

Disagree all you want. Those whistleblowers are given all the attention necessary.
                          They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by nmfire View Post
                            Why is this moronic thread even being allowed to continue? Oh yea, the webteam is impotent and useless. Maybe if they came around more than twice a year, it would help.
                            Because we -- the country as a whole -- have essentially ignored it too long. Time to stand up to the lies, as FFs have done earlier. The twist now is that an alleged firefighter is spouting off on the internet.

While I appreciate what you're saying, you should ask yourself who is perpetuating these lies, and for what purpose? Yes, there are genuinely sincere yet confused folks promoting the BS. But most loathe you and I, and our country. There are not out for our best interests.

add: my post directly below illustrates why we must remain vigilant, nmfire.
                            Last edited by LtTony; 04-05-2009, 03:12 PM.

Comment

• Quote:
                              Originally Posted by koolaid1

Originally posted by scfire86 View Post
                              Disagree all you want. Those whistleblowers are given all the attention necessary.

Here is an example of koolaid being coy and evasive, and playing victimhood at the hands of the (zionist-controlled) media. Just name the names, koolaid. Then we'll talk about them. We're prepared to do that, because we have heard of some of these before. (And I wouldn't characterize some of them as whistleblowers. People with a not-so-hidden agenda, more like it.)

The media HAS covered them -- but not to the extent nor to the perspective that you would prefer. Their stories have been heard. People have listened to all the information and made judgement. It didn't go your way so you cry foul. Your heroes rammed commercial aircraft filled with innocent civilians into buildings filled with more innocents.

Comment

Last edited by MattyS; 04-05-2009, 10:08 PM. Reason: ...
                                The good thing about this job is that we have done so much, with so little, for so long that we can do everything with nothing...... which is what is wrong with this job.
                                KTF | DTRT

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X