Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Firehouse.com Forum Rules & Guidelines

Forum Rules & Guidelines

Not Permitted or Tolerated:
• Advertising and/or links of commercial, for-profit websites, products, and/or services is not permitted. If you have a need to advertise on Firehouse.com please contact [email protected]
• Fighting/arguing
• Cyber-bullying
• Swearing
• Name-calling and/or personal attacks
• Spamming
• Typing in all CAPS
• “l33t speak” - Substituting characters for letters in an effort to represent a word or phrase. (example: M*****ive)
• Distribution of another person’s personal information, regardless of whether or not said information is public knowledge and whether or not an individual has permission to post said personal information
• Piracy advocation of any kind
• Racist, sexual, hate type defamatory, religious, political, or sexual commentary.
• Multiple forum accounts

Forum Posting Guidelines:

Posts must be on-topic, non-disruptive and relevant to the firefighting community. Post only in a mature and responsible way that contributes to the discussion at hand. Posting relevant information, helpful suggestions and/or constructive criticism is a great way to contribute to the community.

Post in the correct forum and have clear titles for your threads.

Please post in English or provide a translation.

There are moderators and admins who handle these forums with care, do not resort to self-help, instead please utilize the reporting option. Be mature and responsible for yourself and your posts. If you are offended by another member utilize the reporting option. All reported posts will be addressed and dealt with as deemed appropriate by Firehouse.com staff.

Firehouse.com Moderation Process:
Effective immediately, the following moderation process will take effect. User(s) whose posts are determined by Firehouse.com staff to be in violation of any of the rules above will EARN the following reprimand(s) in the moderation process:
1. An initial warning will be issued.
2. A Final Warning will be issued if a user is found to be in violation a second time.
3. A 3-day suspension will be issued if the user continues to break the forum rules.
4. A 45-day suspension will be issued if the user is found to be a habitual rule breaker.
5. Habitual rule breakers that have exhausted all of the above will receive a permanent life-time ban that will be strictly enforced. Reinstatement will not be allowed – there is no appeal process.

Subsequent accounts created in an effort to side-step the rules and moderation process are subject to automatic removal without notice. Firehouse.com reserves the right to expedite the reprimand process for any users as it is deemed necessary. Any user in the moderation process may be required to review and agree to by email the terms and conditions listed above before their account is re-instated (except for those that are banned).

Firehouse.com reserves the right to edit and/or remove any post or member, at any time, for any reason without notice. Firehouse.com also reserves the right to warn, suspend, and/or ban, any member, at any time, for any reason.

Firehouse.com values the active participation we have in our forums. Please ensure your posts are tasteful and tactful. Thank you very much for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Firefightersfor9-11truth.org

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flipper123 View Post
    I posted the link to this before, on page 2.
    As I stated there, I'm not part of this 911fortruth thing.
    Someone just asked what molten concrete looked like, I was curious too.
    Took all of about 5 seconds on Google.
    Since you don't want links, here's the actual picture.

http://masten-space.com/images/cimg1323_rd.jpg
    Hey idiotboy; A 2 minute Google search turned up these two sites.

http://www.uwgb.edu/dutchs/pseudosc/911nutphysics.htm
    http://www.uwgb.edu/dutchs/pseudosc/911NutPhysics0.HTM

You guys must really hate facts and logic, though, huh? Kind of like garlic to a vampire.

(Guys, look at these two sites. They are great).
    PROUD, HONORED AND HUMBLED RECIPIENT OF THE PURPLE HYDRANT AWARD - 10/2007.

Comment

I posted the link to this before, on page 2.
      Took all of about 5 seconds on Google.
      Since you don't want links, here's the actual picture.
      As I already stated. The picture you posted is not molten concrete. It appears to be a picture of a block of concrete that has been disfigured in some fashion.

Once again, I pose the question: What does molten concrete look like??

Or, in case if you dont understand, just to clarify, What does molten concrete look like in it's molten state? What color is it? Does it glow red? What is the temperature in it's molten state?
      "Loyalty Above all Else. Except Honor."

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeWendtCFI View Post
        Hey idiotboy; A 2 minute Google search turned up these two sites.

http://www.uwgb.edu/dutchs/pseudosc/911nutphysics.htm
        http://www.uwgb.edu/dutchs/pseudosc/911NutPhysics0.HTM

You guys must really hate facts and logic, though, huh? Kind of like garlic to a vampire.

(Guys, look at these two sites. They are great).
        Hey really dumb guy; re-read the friggin post, I'll put it in big words for ya:

No where do I even HINT that I agree with these guys, I was just showing what molten concrete looks like.

Continue with your ranting, leave me the [email protected]@@ out of it dumbass.
        Last edited by flipper123; 04-03-2009, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FWDbuff View Post
          As I already stated. The picture you posted is not molten concrete. It appears to be a picture of a block of concrete that has been disfigured in some fashion.

Or, in case if you dont understand, just to clarify, What does molten concrete look like in it's molten state? What color is it? Does it glow red? What is the temperature in it's molten state?
          I don't know either, if that's not what it looks like. The guys that blasted their rocket engine on it said it turns the concrete into glass-like molten pieces.
          They have nothing to do with the 911 thing, they are rocket guys.
          So if a "block of concrete that has been disfigured in some fashion." is not molten concrete, well, I guess we'll never know what it does look like.
          By the way, if ya keep asking what it looks like ,why don't you do some research and find out

Comment

Hey really dumb guy; re-read the friggin post, I'll put it in big words for ya:

No where do I even HINT that I agree with these guys, I was just showing what molten concrete looks like.

Continue with your ranting, leave me the [email protected]@@ out of it dumbass.
            I'm dumb? Do you know what they call "molten concrete"? CONCRETE!

If you post a picture of a unicorn, you believe in unicorns.

If, in the future you would like to stay out of a thread, DON'T POST!
            PROUD, HONORED AND HUMBLED RECIPIENT OF THE PURPLE HYDRANT AWARD - 10/2007.

Comment

I don't know either, if that's not what it looks like. The guys that blasted their rocket engine on it said it turns the concrete into glass-like molten pieces.
              They have nothing to do with the 911 thing, they are rocket guys.
              So if a "block of concrete that has been disfigured in some fashion." is not molten concrete, well, I guess we'll never know what it does look like.
              By the way, if ya keep asking what it looks like ,why don't you do some research and find out
              Because I know the answer, dumbass. I just want to see if you tin-foil hat wearing morons can produce factual evidence.
              "Loyalty Above all Else. Except Honor."

Comment

Originally posted by sts060 View Post
                Why did the CIA/NASA/Illuminati/Freemasons/Jews/space lizards
                You left out my favorite. The Bilderbergers. Gotta love that name. You're either consipiring to achieve world domination or a very tasty lager.
                They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by BryanLoader View Post
                  This is without doubt all absolutely true. After taking over Roswell NM, the dastards waited on the Grassy knoll by Dealy plaza, then actually took President Kennedy and Walt Disneys brains and cybernetically froze them. Now they have inserted some guy into the Hawaiian birth certificate system who people think is either the President of the US or Indonesia, I forget which. Film at 11
                  I'm late to this thread. I have to admit this is one of the best.

It's 5:30p when I'm reading this. Unlike hwoods, I'm drinking somthing of a little more substance than coffee.

Thanks for the laugh.

I remember getting that idiot spam detailing the similarities between the Kennedy and Lincoln assasinations. I keep waiting to the get follow-up that shows they were both shot by the same guy.
                  Last edited by scfire86; 04-03-2009, 08:39 PM.
                  They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeWendtCFI View Post
                    I'm dumb? Do you know what they call "molten concrete"? CONCRETE!

If you post a picture of a unicorn, you believe in unicorns.
                    Well said.

Comment

• Originally posted by scfire86 View Post

It's 5:30p when I'm reading this. Unlike hwoods, I'm drinking somthing of a little more substance than coffee.
                      Johnny Walker, Red Label for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by FWDbuff View Post
                        Because I know the answer, dumbass. I just want to see if you tin-foil hat wearing morons can produce factual evidence.
                        You guys are getting so upset by the tinfoil hat guys, which once again I'm not part of, that you're beginning to look like morons yourselves.
                        Utterly amazing how you let some guy you don't even know get you this jacked up.

Last edited by flipper123; 04-03-2009, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasper45 View Post
                          Johnny Walker, Red Label for me.
                          I will admit I am drinking a whiskey type beverage.

Comment

• Originally posted by FWDbuff View Post

I haven't bothered to read some of the links regards conspiracy theory and 9-11, simply because I think its completely bogus. However, from my knowledge of physics which is by no means high, virtually anything can be induced to a molten or liquid state with enough heat. More heat will result in said product being induced to a gaseous state. Whats the big deal about molten concrete? Its pretty evident that there was a great deal of heat produced in the towers falling, both from jet fuel burning, other combustibles burning as well as friction and pressure resulting from structural failure.

Comment

• Originally posted by flipper123 View Post
                              You guys are getting so upset by the tinfoil hat guys, which once again I'm not part of, that you're beginning to look like morons yourselves.
                              Utterly amazing how you let some guy you don't even know get you this jacked up.

Holy Crap!

I see a Molton Unicorn!

Those friggin zionist masons!

I am now a past chief and the views, opinions, and comments are mine and mine alone. I do not speak for any department or in any official capacity. Although, they would be smart to listen to me.

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list."

"When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water."

Comment

• Asking for an honest, professional answer

“I don't believe in these myths nor have I explored them with the slightest hint of curiosity.” Bcarey.
                                “I haven't bothered to read some of the links regards conspiracy theory and 9-11, simply because I think its completely bogus.” Bryan Loader
                                How can you guys be so sure if you won’t even look at the evidence yourself?

Part of this post has been edited; contained personal information subject did not want posted
                                - Webteam, 4/4/09

Mr. Wendt (or any other qualified investigator),
                                With this impressive bio you definitely are qualified to give us an honest and professional answer.
                                As the founder of a group of firefighters demanding the passage of the James Zadroga Health and Compensation Act to take care of our brothers, and a new investigation, I am asking for your professional opinion in this PUBLIC FORUM. Would you please watch this clip that I put together for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maO0GE7ndE8

As an investigator, if you had this type of witness testimony, would you test the debris for “exotic accelerants?” Can you give us any reason that follows national standards, or any criminal codes that would explain why NIST would refuse to test for “exotic accelerants?”

How could we prove that terrorists didn't use explosives in addition the airplane strikes?

NFPA 19.2.4 - “Exotic Accelerants. Mixtures of fuels and Class 3 or Class 4 oxidizers may produce an exceedingly hot fire and may be used to start or accelerate a fire. Thermite mixtures also produce exceedingly hot fires. Such accelerants generally leave residues that may be visually or chemically identifiable.
                                Exotic accelerants have been hypothesized as having been used to start or accelerate some rapidly growing fires and were referred to in these particular instances as high temperature accelerants (HTA). Indicators of exotic accelerants include an exceedingly rapid rate of fire growth, brilliant flares (particularly at the start of the fire), and MELTED STEEL OR CONCRETE. ...
                                In any fire where the rate of fire growth is considered exceedingly rapid, other reasons for this should be considered in addition to the use of an accelerant, exotic or otherwise. These reasons include ventilation, fire suppression tactics, and the type and configuration of the fuels.”

And, N.F.P.A. 19.4.8.2.6 “Extremism.
                                (a) Terrorism. The targets set by terrorists may appear to be at random; however target locations are generally selected with some degree of political or economic significance. ………..
                                …..The terrorist may include fire as but one of a variety of weapons, along with explosives, used in furthering his or her goal.”

Also, can you explain what would justify this?
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxycV...layer_embedded

Respectfully,
                                Erik Lawyer
                                Last edited by webteam; 04-04-2009, 05:13 PM. Reason: contained personal information subject did not want posted

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X