Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Firehouse.com Forum Rules & Guidelines

Forum Rules & Guidelines

Not Permitted or Tolerated:
• Advertising and/or links of commercial, for-profit websites, products, and/or services is not permitted. If you have a need to advertise on Firehouse.com please contact [email protected]
• Fighting/arguing
• Cyber-bullying
• Swearing
• Name-calling and/or personal attacks
• Spamming
• Typing in all CAPS
• “l33t speak” - Substituting characters for letters in an effort to represent a word or phrase. (example: M*****ive)
• Distribution of another person’s personal information, regardless of whether or not said information is public knowledge and whether or not an individual has permission to post said personal information
• Piracy advocation of any kind
• Racist, sexual, hate type defamatory, religious, political, or sexual commentary.
• Multiple forum accounts

Forum Posting Guidelines:

Posts must be on-topic, non-disruptive and relevant to the firefighting community. Post only in a mature and responsible way that contributes to the discussion at hand. Posting relevant information, helpful suggestions and/or constructive criticism is a great way to contribute to the community.

Post in the correct forum and have clear titles for your threads.

Please post in English or provide a translation.

There are moderators and admins who handle these forums with care, do not resort to self-help, instead please utilize the reporting option. Be mature and responsible for yourself and your posts. If you are offended by another member utilize the reporting option. All reported posts will be addressed and dealt with as deemed appropriate by Firehouse.com staff.

Firehouse.com Moderation Process:
Effective immediately, the following moderation process will take effect. User(s) whose posts are determined by Firehouse.com staff to be in violation of any of the rules above will EARN the following reprimand(s) in the moderation process:
1. An initial warning will be issued.
2. A Final Warning will be issued if a user is found to be in violation a second time.
3. A 3-day suspension will be issued if the user continues to break the forum rules.
4. A 45-day suspension will be issued if the user is found to be a habitual rule breaker.
5. Habitual rule breakers that have exhausted all of the above will receive a permanent life-time ban that will be strictly enforced. Reinstatement will not be allowed – there is no appeal process.

Subsequent accounts created in an effort to side-step the rules and moderation process are subject to automatic removal without notice. Firehouse.com reserves the right to expedite the reprimand process for any users as it is deemed necessary. Any user in the moderation process may be required to review and agree to by email the terms and conditions listed above before their account is re-instated (except for those that are banned).

Firehouse.com reserves the right to edit and/or remove any post or member, at any time, for any reason without notice. Firehouse.com also reserves the right to warn, suspend, and/or ban, any member, at any time, for any reason.

Firehouse.com values the active participation we have in our forums. Please ensure your posts are tasteful and tactful. Thank you very much for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Firefightersfor9-11truth.org

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Taken out of context" is a creed with conspiracists and terrorist sympathizers, George.

But as far as the expense of the website... I don't think the cost would be out of reach for most people. It is more like a "....for9/11truth.org" franchise operated by far left or far right, lunatic fringe groups, or jihadists or klansmen. Those types of "people" would be tickled to pay the freight to undermine our nation. There are pilotsfor9/11truth, architectsfor..., etc. It's a franchise.

But if you look at these sites' forums, they absolutely no following whatsoever. Thank God.

According to the guy's webpage, "I told conspiracy theorists like my own Truck Officer, Lt. Earl Emerson, that they were insane if they thought anyone other than the terrorists did this..." It appears that Erik has gone insane.

And I'm sorry, but I have no respect for him as a professional when he promotres misinformation like, "Building #7 collapsed with no structural damage and miniscule fire damage. Why aren’t our fellow firefighters asking why?"

We all know why, mark.

Comment

Truth be told the only firefighters that I give a damn about what they have to say about 9-11 is the ones that were there. In my mind the FDNY guys have said what they have to say about it and that is good enough for me.

To me the continual conspiracy nonsense serves only to dishonor those that died heros AND innocent victims that day. That a firefighter is responsible for another conspiracy website is simply despicable to me.
      Crazy, but that's how it goes
      Millions of people living as foes
      Maybe it's not too late
      To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

Comment

a response from The KoolAid drinker/whacko

Hello my Brothers – I am here to take some heat, respond to the questions, assumptions, and answer any questions anyone may have.

I am not here to name call, make it personal, or “convince” you.

I’m here to raise awareness, and challenge you to remove the emotion and really look at the evidence objectively.

If anybody is interested, you can read my Mayday letter to see how I went "cuckoo cuckoo." http://firefightersfor911truth.org/?p=300

For years I believed the "official story" and aggressively defended it. I read Popular Mechanics and watched all the specials that went over the cause of collapse. I refused to listen to my Lt., told him he was crazy, and should leave the country. I really didn't listen to any of what I thought were "whack jobs/liberals/9-11 twoofers" until a buddy of mine who is a West Point grad non-emotionally opened my eyes.

Trust me, I know how most of you feel. I was there myself just 1 year ago. I didn’t objectively look at the evidence until March of 2008. And, I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't think the survival of our Country and our Constitution depends on us "waking up" and standing up together. You should check out www.Patriotsquestion911.com to see how many high ranking military officers, intelligence officers, etc are saying the same thing. I personally know many of them now, and trust me when I say their Patriotism and loyalty to the U.S.A. is SOLID, as is mine. When we have that many brothers who have been on the inside saying we have “domestic enemies” I take it seriously because I took an oath years ago pledging I would defend the Constitution against “all enemies, foreign and domestic.” If you took that Oath, you too should, at the very least, objectively inform yourself.

As far as a "franchise"...no, that is not true. We came up with the name (because of Pilots and Architects for 911 truth). I, and a few other firefighters, built the site and funded it - we did not get ANY money from any political group-nor do I side with any political group now.

As far as "he promotes misinformation like, "Building #7 collapsed with no structural damage and miniscule fire damage. Why aren’t our fellow firefighters asking why?"" – This was a comment by a Battalion Chief in response to my letter– it is not in our posts. And – if you haven’t seen it yet, you should read the NIST final report on the cause of collapse of Tower 7 that came out in 2008. It contradicts what Popular Mechanics had claimed caused collapse. Then compare this to the Beijing Mandarin fire and the Windsor Building and honestly explain why they didn’t have the same complications from “thermal expansion.” And, look at WTC 3, 4, 5, and 6 that all stood with even greater fire and debris damage.

As far as "NFPA 921 is not an outline for investigating a terrorism incident" - Is there another National Standards Guideline for building fires due to Terrorism that we are unaware of? Tower 7 was not struck by an aircraft. Plus, if you haven’t read it yet, NFPA 921 does mention terrorism. And, honestly ask yourself why N.I.S.T. refused to test for explosives even though terrorists used explosives in ’93, there was molten steel and concrete, there were 118 first responders who heard explosions, Barry Jennings NYC Housing Authority Emergency Coordinator was blown down by an explosion in WTC 7, there are audio recordings of explosions. Think about it – we would test a house fire for accelerants if we had those types of indicators. Shouldn’t we be even more thorough on the first high rise collapses, that caused the death of so many? Can anybody legitimately explain why a simple test that could have put this all to bed was so aggressively avoided?

As far as “To me the continual conspiracy nonsense serves only to dishonor those that died heros AND innocent victims that day.” My intention is not to dishonor any of our Brothers or civilians who were murdered. I have the utmost respect for them. We have many surviving family members who have sent us letters of support and thanks. And, consider for a moment…what if all these military officers, insiders, and even FBI agents who have spoken out are right….isn’t it a much greater dishonor to allow this to be covered up?

If you’ve read this far – thank you.

Respectfully,
        Erik Lawyer
        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeWendtCFI View Post
          I got to this section and quit:

NFPA 921 is not an outline for investigating a terrorism incident. It is a guideline for investigating fires and explosions. It would not be appropriate for this type of incident.

Also, the definitions and sections cited are grossly taken out of context for self-serving reasons.

These folks are flippin' nut jobs.
          No kidding!!! I totally stopped reading too when I got to this. Great minds right?

Anyway, yes, totally inappropriate for the situation.
          Jason Knecht
          Firefighter/EMT
          Township Fire Dept., Inc.
          Eau Claire, WI

IACOJ - Director of Cheese and Whine
          http://www.cheddarvision.tv/
          EAT CHEESE OR DIE!!

Comment

Originally posted by FyredUp View Post
            Truth be told the only firefighters that I give a damn about what they have to say about 9-11 is the ones that were there. In my mind the FDNY guys have said what they have to say about it and that is good enough for me.

To me the continual conspiracy nonsense serves only to dishonor those that died heros AND innocent victims that day. That a firefighter is responsible for another conspiracy website is simply despicable to me.
            Absolutely agree. I have challenged these whacks to contact FDNY firefighters about what happened that day. The typical reply is a youtube vid where a NY fireman is saying, "It was like a huge explosion when the tower went down."

LIKE an explosion, knothead, LIKE an explosion. He is NOT saying it WAS an explosion that brought those buildings down.

That is why I am so disturbed that there is some fireman behind a website implying that there are many in our profession who believe the conspiracy baloney.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefKN View Post
              As long as I don't consort with degenerates.... WAIT a minute...

I might be in trouble then.

What's that old saying?

"Dont tell my mom I work for the Fire Department! She thinks i'm a piano player at a whorehouse".
              Yep if you've got a morals clause in your parole Ken, definitely do not confess to membership on here.

Comment

a response from the KoolAid drinker/whacko

(this is a repost due to a 1 day delay)

Hello my Brothers – I am here to take some heat, respond to the questions, assumptions, and answer any questions anyone may have.

I’m here to raise awareness, and challenge you to remove the emotion and really look at the evidence objectively.

If anybody is interested, you can read my Mayday letter to see how I went "cuckoo cuckoo." http://firefightersfor911truth.org/?p=300

For years I believed the "official story" and aggressively defended it. I read Popular Mechanics and watched all the specials that went over the cause of collapse. I refused to listen to my Lt., told him he was crazy, and should leave the country. I really didn't listen to any of what I thought were "whack jobs/liberals/9-11 twoofers" until a buddy of mine who is a West Point grad non-emotionally opened my eyes.

Trust me, I know how most of you feel. I was there myself just 1 year ago. I didn’t objectively look at the evidence until March of 2008. And, I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't think the survival of our Country and our Constitution depends on us "waking up" and standing up together. You should check out www.Patriotsquestion911.com to see how many high ranking military officers, intelligence officers, etc are saying the same thing. I personally know many of them now, and trust me when I say their Patriotism and loyalty to the U.S.A. is SOLID, as is mine. When we have that many brothers who have been on the inside saying we have “domestic enemies” I take it seriously because I took an oath years ago pledging I would defend the Constitution against “all enemies, foreign and domestic.” If you took that Oath, you too should, at the very least, objectively inform yourself.

As far as a "franchise"...no, that is not true. We came up with the name (because of Pilots and Architects for 911 truth). I, and a few other firefighters, built the site and funded it - we did not get ANY money from any political group-nor do I side with any political group now.

As far as "he promotes misinformation like, "Building #7 collapsed with no structural damage and miniscule fire damage. Why aren’t our fellow firefighters asking why?"" – This was a comment by a Battalion Chief in response to my letter– it is not in our posts. And – if you haven’t seen it yet, you should read the NIST final report on the cause of collapse of Tower 7 that came out in 2008. It contradicts what Popular Mechanics had claimed caused collapse. Then compare this to the Beijing Mandarin fire and the Windsor Building and honestly explain why they didn’t have the same complications from “thermal expansion.” And, look at WTC 3, 4, 5, and 6 that all stood with even greater fire and debris damage.

As far as "NFPA 921 is not an outline for investigating a terrorism incident" - Is there another National Standards Guideline for building fires due to Terrorism that we are unaware of? Tower 7 was not struck by an aircraft. Plus, if you haven’t read it yet, NFPA 921 does mention terrorism. And, honestly ask yourself why N.I.S.T. refused to test for explosives even though terrorists used explosives in ’93, there was molten steel and concrete, there were 118 first responders who heard explosions, Barry Jennings NYC Housing Authority Emergency Coordinator was blown down by an explosion in WTC 7, there are audio recordings of explosions. Think about it – we would test a house fire for accelerants if we had those types of indicators. Shouldn’t we be even more thorough on the first high rise collapses, that caused the death of so many? Can anybody legitimately explain why a simple test that could have put this all to bed was so aggressively avoided?

As far as “To me the continual conspiracy nonsense serves only to dishonor those that died heros AND innocent victims that day.” My intention is not to dishonor any of our Brothers or civilians who were murdered. I have the utmost respect for them. We have many surviving family members who have sent us letters of support and thanks. And, consider for a moment…what if all these military officers, insiders, and even FBI agents who have spoken out are right….isn’t it a much greater dishonor to allow this to be covered up?

Respectfully,
                Erik Lawyer
                [email protected] rg

Comment

Originally posted by koolaid1 View Post
                  (this is a repost due to a 1 day delay)

Respectfully,
                  Erik Lawyer
                  [email protected] rg

I don't think you're crazy or a nut job. I think there are a lot more questions then answers when it comes to 9/11 and I think if the government was being truthful in their account of what happened on 9/11 then they would be completely open and willing to discuss what happened. But they're not. You have my support. I think it is our jobs as US citizens to question authority and to think for ourselves, and to be awake and aware.

Comment

I just hurt myself. I fell off the chair laughing. This friggin' moron is lecturing ME about NFPA 921. ME!

You may not be hear to name call and insult, but I am. You are a loser, pal. I challenge you to walk into anyf firehouse in NYC and spew this nonsense. Just make sure that you leave good info as to what you want done with your remains (not a threat, but a prediction).

And, just so I fit into your little model, here...I was standing with several hundred other fire fighters outside Manhattan Community College when 7 fell. I watched it, heard it, smelled it and saw it fall. You are 100% completely, totally positvely wrong on every single count.
                    PROUD, HONORED AND HUMBLED RECIPIENT OF THE PURPLE HYDRANT AWARD - 10/2007.

Comment

koolaid1...

No one missed your first post. Most of us here prefer not to waste our time with people like you that simply prefer to stir the pot and dismiss the word of the true Brothers that were there that day have to say. Show me the masses of FDNY firefighters that stand with you. Come on I'll wait. there are roughly 12,000 of them. Why aren't they lined up en masse to back your position? Because when you face the true facts you end up looking like just another conspiracy wack job.
                      Last edited by FyredUp; 03-30-2009, 04:12 PM.
                      Maybe it's not too late

Comment

Originally posted by ShuckingGome View Post
                        I don't think you're crazy or a nut job. I think there are a lot more questions then answers when it comes to 9/11 and I think if the government was being truthful in their account of what happened on 9/11 then they would be completely open and willing to discuss what happened. But they're not. You have my support. I think it is our jobs as US citizens to question authority and to think for ourselves, and to be awake and aware.
                        Maybe you and koolaid1 can get together and fold aluminum foil hats together for the next meeting of conspiracy wack jobs.

Not many here believe or want to hear what you or him believe.

I second George's words, I dare you to walk into an FDNY firehouse and spew this vile nonsense. Please do report how that goes for you.
                        Maybe it's not too late

Comment

Originally posted by FyredUp View Post
                          koolaid1...

No one missed your first post. Most of us here prefer not to waste our time with people like you that simply prefer to stir the pot and dismiss the word of the true Borthers that were there that day have to say. Show me the masses of FDNY firefighters that stand with you. Come on I'll wait. there are roughly 12,000 of them. Why aren't they lined up en masse to back your position? Because when you face the true facts you end up looking like just another conspiracy wack job.
                          What's wrong with you?

We have this priceless opportunity (until the lock) to have some fun. We can whack this fool in the head and watch to see what happens next. When it dies down, we whack him again. It would be an unbelievable thing to watch.

But then, you come in and start throwing around facts and logic and screw it all up. Thanks, pal.
                          PROUD, HONORED AND HUMBLED RECIPIENT OF THE PURPLE HYDRANT AWARD - 10/2007.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeWendtCFI View Post
                            What's wrong with you?

We have this priceless opportunity (until the lock) to have some fun. We can whack this fool in the head and watch to see what happens next. When it dies down, we whack him again. It would be an unbelievable thing to watch.

But then, you come in and start throwing around facts and logic and screw it all up. Thanks, pal.

Sorry George. Sometimes I just lose my head and don't think of these glorious opportunities.
                            Maybe it's not too late

Comment

You beat me to it George...........

There is no NFPA or other National, or any other standard for investigating a terrorist attack with fire involving an aircraft. It was an unprecedented event, how could there be a manual for investigating it?? You moron!

I am a fire investigator but George has forgot more about investigation than I will ever know, plus he was actually on site at the World Trade Center. I think he knows what he is talking about.

Please leave us alone. thank you.
                              Jason Knecht
                              Firefighter/EMT
                              Township Fire Dept., Inc.
                              Eau Claire, WI

IACOJ - Director of Cheese and Whine
                              http://www.cheddarvision.tv/
                              EAT CHEESE OR DIE!!

Comment

In before the LOCK!

George,
                                I only wanted this to die because it is such a frakked up opinion and IMO it doesn't need to be entertained anymore. In no way was I trying to defend this guy.

Erik,
                                You have my personal invitation to come to my firehouse or any of the others in this city to try and educate us on your whacked out, frakked up ideas you have.

ShuckingGome,
                                STFU.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...