Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Firehouse.com Forum Rules & Guidelines

Forum Rules & Guidelines

Not Permitted or Tolerated:
• Advertising and/or links of commercial, for-profit websites, products, and/or services is not permitted. If you have a need to advertise on Firehouse.com please contact [email protected]
• Fighting/arguing
• Cyber-bullying
• Swearing
• Name-calling and/or personal attacks
• Spamming
• Typing in all CAPS
• “l33t speak” - Substituting characters for letters in an effort to represent a word or phrase. (example: M*****ive)
• Distribution of another person’s personal information, regardless of whether or not said information is public knowledge and whether or not an individual has permission to post said personal information
• Piracy advocation of any kind
• Racist, sexual, hate type defamatory, religious, political, or sexual commentary.
• Multiple forum accounts

Forum Posting Guidelines:

Posts must be on-topic, non-disruptive and relevant to the firefighting community. Post only in a mature and responsible way that contributes to the discussion at hand. Posting relevant information, helpful suggestions and/or constructive criticism is a great way to contribute to the community.

Post in the correct forum and have clear titles for your threads.

Please post in English or provide a translation.

There are moderators and admins who handle these forums with care, do not resort to self-help, instead please utilize the reporting option. Be mature and responsible for yourself and your posts. If you are offended by another member utilize the reporting option. All reported posts will be addressed and dealt with as deemed appropriate by Firehouse.com staff.

Firehouse.com Moderation Process:
Effective immediately, the following moderation process will take effect. User(s) whose posts are determined by Firehouse.com staff to be in violation of any of the rules above will EARN the following reprimand(s) in the moderation process:
1. An initial warning will be issued.
2. A Final Warning will be issued if a user is found to be in violation a second time.
3. A 3-day suspension will be issued if the user continues to break the forum rules.
4. A 45-day suspension will be issued if the user is found to be a habitual rule breaker.
5. Habitual rule breakers that have exhausted all of the above will receive a permanent life-time ban that will be strictly enforced. Reinstatement will not be allowed – there is no appeal process.

Subsequent accounts created in an effort to side-step the rules and moderation process are subject to automatic removal without notice. Firehouse.com reserves the right to expedite the reprimand process for any users as it is deemed necessary. Any user in the moderation process may be required to review and agree to by email the terms and conditions listed above before their account is re-instated (except for those that are banned).

Firehouse.com reserves the right to edit and/or remove any post or member, at any time, for any reason without notice. Firehouse.com also reserves the right to warn, suspend, and/or ban, any member, at any time, for any reason.

Firehouse.com values the active participation we have in our forums. Please ensure your posts are tasteful and tactful. Thank you very much for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Firefightersfor9-11truth.org

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VinDicator911 View Post
    Well I will take the silence as a sign of acceptance that this proves 9/11 an inside job.

The sound of silence can be as deafening as the clap of thunder....

Go away, troll.
    Last edited by CaptainGonzo; 05-13-2009, 12:54 PM.
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

Well I will take the silence as a sign of acceptance that this proves 9/11 an inside job.
      No, it's because my mother taught me to ignore *********s.
      "Loyalty Above all Else. Except Honor."

Comment

• Originally posted by DaveHouston View Post
        Hi guys,

If you have a look over there you'll see that almost everyone appreciates seeing you guys set Eric and his followers straight...
        Dave,

I don't think any logical assessment of the discussion here could come to the conclusion that we have "been set straight". There are essentially only 2 posters here who have chosen to spend enough time at the keyboard to engage Erik in a meaningful debate, Lt Tony and ChiefKN. George Wendt gets a bunch of credit here, but all I see in him is a guy who drops in with a two sentence post here and there that he hasn't even taken the time to spell check. George has almost 12,000 posts as I write this, and it's easy to see why; He's like the teenager who likes to see how many texts he can send in a month.

I'll tell you a secret, there aren't really any truth movement people being won over to the mainstream view of the world. There are, however, many mainstream people experiencing the "political awakening" that brings them to the truth movement. This is a situation where "any press is good press". If anything, this thread has provided additional momentum to the truth movement within the fire service. It certainly has boosted internet traffic to the Firefighters for 9-11 truth website.

For that, we thank you.
        Last edited by RainierTruckie; 05-13-2009, 02:16 PM. Reason: add
        Lance Fisher
        Seattle Fire Department
        Station #28
        Ladder 12

Comment

• Correction:

Google "Richard Gage Still For Dollars"

Really good skeptic site JREF

They may be on (the otherside) of the
          issue but they truly watch the "players"

Paul Isaac ( sentinel )

Comment

• Originally posted by CaptainGonzo View Post
            The sound of silence can be as deafeing as the clap of thunder....

Go away, troll.
            Once again we are seeing complete ignorance of what the word "troll" means. I have previously addressed this misconception in posts #52 & #149.

Lt. Tony started this thread. This is his "Dodge". The "conspiracy theorists" have simply responded to the thread that he created. The fact that he actually took the time to start this thread indicates to me that he wanted to generate a discussion with us. Is there any other logical way to see it?

If there is a "troll" here, it is Lt Tony, yet we have no desire to paint him as a "troll". In my view, he is simply a guy who started a thread.

He had every right to do this, and we have every right to respond.

We welcome this discussion. Keep it coming.
            Lance Fisher
            Seattle Fire Department
            Station #28
            Ladder 12

Comment

• Originally posted by RainierTruckie View Post
              Once again we are seeing complete ignorance of what the word "troll" means. I have previously addressed this misconception in posts #52 & #149.

Lt. Tony started this thread. This is his "Dodge". The "conspiracy theorists" have simply responded to the thread that he created. The fact that he actually took the time to start this thread indicates to me that he wanted to generate a discussion with us. Is there any other logical way to see it?

If there is a "troll" here, it is Lt Tony, yet we have no desire to paint him as a "troll". In my view, he is simply a guy who started a thread.

He had every right to do this, and we have every right to respond.

We welcome this discussion. Keep it coming.
              My post was directed at VinDickheadcator911.
              ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
              Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

• but all I see in him is a guy who drops in with a two sentence post here and there that he hasn't even taken the time to spell check.
                Boy Sherlock, you sure have me pegged, don't you?
                PROUD, HONORED AND HUMBLED RECIPIENT OF THE PURPLE HYDRANT AWARD - 10/2007.

Comment

• Originally posted by RainierTruckie View Post
                  Hi Vin,

Beautiful post dude. To watch the re-interview, it certainly does seem that Lloyde England was lying, doesn't it? It does seem ridiculous to claim that a light pole slammed into his windshield, and penetrated all the way to the back seat after being hit by a passing jetliner, without creating any damage to the hood, doesn't it? Thanks for the education.

It is interesting that none of the "professional debunkers" here have responded to your post. My guess is that they missed it because of the 24-96 hour lag time between when you hit "Submit Reply", to when it actually hit the board. Once you get a few posts under your belt the Mods will move you up to "insta-post" status.

In the meantime let me help our friends out by quoting your post in it's entirety...

Lt Tony, c'mon dude, this is your "Dodge". Vin posted a pretty solid argument that the Pentagon attack was bogus. I think it deserves a fair debate.

All this to call all the first responders who went to the pentagon liars. They found airplane parts (large ones) and actually found pieces of uniforms...

And you expect us to believe they are all lying?

What a load of crap.
                  I am now a past chief and the views, opinions, and comments are mine and mine alone. I do not speak for any department or in any official capacity. Although, they would be smart to listen to me.

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list."

"When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water."

Comment

• I have done something that I have never done before. But these mutts called me out.

I just fired off an email to the Chief of the Seattle FD inviting him to visit this forum. I asked him, that since these mutts were representing themselves as Seattle Fire Fighters, is their behavior condoned and endorsed by the Seattle Fire Department?

I generally would discourage someone from doing this. But, since they called me out, I thought that the admin. of the Seattle FD ought to be aware of the manner in which these three mutts are representing the other 1,000 members who serve proudly.

I realize that some of you won't like what I did. Too bad.
                    PROUD, HONORED AND HUMBLED RECIPIENT OF THE PURPLE HYDRANT AWARD - 10/2007.

Comment

No, you can take the sound of silence as a sign of disgust of you conspiracy buffs with no more of a life than to continue to attempt to make what you believe real. Sorry NO, the FDNY that was there has NEVER come forward as an agency, or as a Union to claim this was explosives. Why do you suppose that is? Because it simply isn't true. Do you believe for one second that you could keep the entire FDNY quiet if they felt it was anything more than an airplane crashing into the towers and the subsequent fires that brought down the towers.

I have a few questions for you, since your ilk seems to hang together on topics:

1) Do you deny the Holocaust occured?
                      2) Do you believe the assasination of JFK was an inside job and Lee harvey Oswald was a patsy?

All the consoiracy buffs I know simply refuse the evidence because it debunks everything they live for.

Do us a favor and go back to you 911 conspiracy wacko site because no one here gives a damn about what you have to say.
                      Crazy, but that's how it goes
                      Millions of people living as foes
                      Maybe it's not too late
                      To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkTruth View Post
                        I'm sickened by the people here who claim to be firefighters and attack the heroes behind Firefighters For 9/11 Truth with thinly veiled threats and insults.

The most hilarious 'debunking argument' I've heard here is that the NFPA documents aren't meant to investigate a terrorist attack -- they DO relate directly to this one, though, when we look at the evidence. They are for investigating fire/explosion events -- therefore, they are relevant to the 9/11 WTC collapses. We will lecture you on NFPA all you want, because we are obviously understanding some pretty obvious points in it.

God Bless Erik Lawyer and the other firefighters behind Firefighters For 9/11 Truth
                        Here's an idea for you, walk into the FDNY station right next to the 9/11 site and tell those guys your theory. Have an ambulance already coming because my guess is you are going to get the beating of your life.

Until one of your cowardly bastards will walk out from behind your computer screen and into an FDNY firehouse and talk to guys that were there you are nothing more than pathetic pot stirring bitches seeking 15 minutes of internet fame.
                        Crazy, but that's how it goes
                        Millions of people living as foes
                        Maybe it's not too late
                        To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

Comment

• I see that theres a slow moderation operation

Or my messages are being silenced

The topic:

It is a scam- look who he is siting as hi
                          background: Richard Gage

Google: "JREF Richard Gage Still Begging
                          For Dollars"

NYSentinel

Comment

• For the love of brotherhood, will someone please put a bullet in this thread??
                            Member IACOJ

Comment

• Originally posted by ThNozzleman View Post
                              For the love of brotherhood, will someone please put a bullet in this thread??
                              Here ya go!

Comment

• No wait theres more:

Erik,

I notice you claim Richard Gage as a Strong supporter
                                of your group?

You like to put his name as an authority?

I sent you multible notices including a send out
                                to the FBI/NY office your buddys little money scam.

If anyone wants to see it
                                Google: "JREF- Richard Gage Still Begging For Dollars"

How can you preach to everyone doing the math
                                when you havent done yours?

You're tied in with the wrong crowd brother.

For the record:
                                I am 911 survivor (t1 collapse)
                                Strong proponent for new 911 investigator

Paul Isaac (NYsentinel)
                                FDNY Aux Fire Corps Aux/Lt
                                E207 E10
                                Former NYPD Aux/Po#12017 Reg#438136
                                61pct 17pct

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250