Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Firehouse.com Forum Rules & Guidelines

Forum Rules & Guidelines

Not Permitted or Tolerated:
• Advertising and/or links of commercial, for-profit websites, products, and/or services is not permitted. If you have a need to advertise on Firehouse.com please contact [email protected]
• Fighting/arguing
• Cyber-bullying
• Swearing
• Name-calling and/or personal attacks
• Spamming
• Typing in all CAPS
• “l33t speak” - Substituting characters for letters in an effort to represent a word or phrase. (example: M*****ive)
• Distribution of another person’s personal information, regardless of whether or not said information is public knowledge and whether or not an individual has permission to post said personal information
• Piracy advocation of any kind
• Racist, sexual, hate type defamatory, religious, political, or sexual commentary.
• Multiple forum accounts

Forum Posting Guidelines:

Posts must be on-topic, non-disruptive and relevant to the firefighting community. Post only in a mature and responsible way that contributes to the discussion at hand. Posting relevant information, helpful suggestions and/or constructive criticism is a great way to contribute to the community.

Post in the correct forum and have clear titles for your threads.

Please post in English or provide a translation.

There are moderators and admins who handle these forums with care, do not resort to self-help, instead please utilize the reporting option. Be mature and responsible for yourself and your posts. If you are offended by another member utilize the reporting option. All reported posts will be addressed and dealt with as deemed appropriate by Firehouse.com staff.

Firehouse.com Moderation Process:
Effective immediately, the following moderation process will take effect. User(s) whose posts are determined by Firehouse.com staff to be in violation of any of the rules above will EARN the following reprimand(s) in the moderation process:
1. An initial warning will be issued.
2. A Final Warning will be issued if a user is found to be in violation a second time.
3. A 3-day suspension will be issued if the user continues to break the forum rules.
4. A 45-day suspension will be issued if the user is found to be a habitual rule breaker.
5. Habitual rule breakers that have exhausted all of the above will receive a permanent life-time ban that will be strictly enforced. Reinstatement will not be allowed – there is no appeal process.

Subsequent accounts created in an effort to side-step the rules and moderation process are subject to automatic removal without notice. Firehouse.com reserves the right to expedite the reprimand process for any users as it is deemed necessary. Any user in the moderation process may be required to review and agree to by email the terms and conditions listed above before their account is re-instated (except for those that are banned).

Firehouse.com reserves the right to edit and/or remove any post or member, at any time, for any reason without notice. Firehouse.com also reserves the right to warn, suspend, and/or ban, any member, at any time, for any reason.

Firehouse.com values the active participation we have in our forums. Please ensure your posts are tasteful and tactful. Thank you very much for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Firefightersfor9-11truth.org

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And he's coming to NYC next season!!!

Coincidence?
    Or
    Conspiracy????

Comment

• Originally posted by ffbam24 View Post
      And he's coming to NYC next season!!!

Coincidence?
      Or
      Conspiracy????
      Just in time to get to the bottom of this.
      PROUD, HONORED AND HUMBLED RECIPIENT OF THE PURPLE HYDRANT AWARD - 10/2007.

Comment

• I'm going to change gears on this thread. I've done all the head shaking I can do with yet another group of loony birds who would believe the nonsense they are claiming.

A lot has been written about what to do with the site of the WTC. This is my opinion and my opinion only so keep that in mind when or if the flaming begins.

These were commercial structures owned by a private entity inhabited by people doing commmerce. The terrorists struck not only to cause fear in our populace but also to disrupt our society in how it does business. In some ways they have succeeded. You know what I mean if you've been to an airport lately.

So what to do.

I believe (I'm sure there might be tons of financial reasons why my idea is unreasonable, let alone the political issues) the propietors of that property should rebuild the WTC complex only make the buildings one story higher. A giant F-U to the terrorists. After the completion, it would send the message to those *********s we've not been disrupted and it was like their heinous act never happened.
        They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by scfire86 View Post
          I'm going to change gears on this thread. I've done all the head shaking I can do with yet another group of loony birds who would believe the nonsense they are claiming.

A lot has been written about what to do with the site of the WTC. This is my opinion and my opinion only so keep that in mind when or if the flaming begins.

These were commercial structures owned by a private entity inhabited by people doing commmerce. The terrorists struck not only to cause fear in our populace but also to disrupt our society in how it does business. In some ways they have succeeded. You know what I mean if you've been to an airport lately.

So what to do.

I believe (I'm sure there might be tons of financial reasons why my idea is unreasonable, let alone the political issues) the propietors of that property should rebuild the WTC complex only make the buildings one story higher. A giant F-U to the terrorists. After the completion, it would send the message to those *********s we've not been disrupted and it was like their heinous act never happened.

That was my initial reaction to... right after it happened.

I think that we should bring back the commerical aspects, but the site has become so much more. It's the final resting spot for so many lives, such tragedy.

The event has forever changed us.

A memorial has to be a part of the plan.

The discussion is academic as (I believe) the design and scope of the rebuilding is just about finalized.

http://www.renewnyc.com/ThePlan/worl...ter_towers.asp
          I am now a past chief and the views, opinions, and comments are mine and mine alone. I do not speak for any department or in any official capacity. Although, they would be smart to listen to me.

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list."

"When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water."

Comment

• Please don't delete.

Hi guys,

I signed up just to post this here. I found this discussion through a link on the JREF 9/11 conspiracy subforum: http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=140286

If you have a look over there you'll see that almost everyone appreciates seeing you guys set Eric and his followers straight. We constantly challenge them to present their "evidence" to people like firefighters and structural engineers, and it's nice to see what happens when they finally do.

I realize that people like Eric raise your ire, rightfully so. What they're doing is a disgrace to the memories of your comrades who fell on 9/11. Lock this discussion down if you need to, but please don't delete it entirely. The points you have all raised are all very valuable and would be a great resource when dealing with others who claim that firefighters have bought into their lies.

Thanks, and thanks for all you do.

Comment

• Hey! Good news!

I took the kids to the Liberty Science Center on Fri. They had a beam and a girder from the WTC there. I checked-no residue of high explosives.

We're good.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChiefKN View Post
                A memorial has to be a part of the plan.
                Absolutely.

Originally posted by ChiefKN View Post
                The discussion is academic as (I believe) the design and scope of the rebuilding is just about finalized.
                This one is better.
                Attached Files
                They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeWendtCFI View Post
                  Hey! Good news!

I took the kids to the Liberty Science Center on Fri. They had a beam and a girder from the WTC there. I checked-no residue of high explosives.

We're good.
                  They just did a lot of renovations there, right? It was closed for some time. How was it?
                  Proud East Coast Traditionalist.

Comment

• Originally posted by nyckftbl View Post
                    They just did a lot of renovations there, right? It was closed for some time. How was it?
                    Much, much better. They did alot of interior renovation that opened it up and made it flow better. The IMAX theater was pretty impressive. The only thing is that they seemed to have made it about 50% about global warming. Parking is better, too. Worth the trip.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChiefKN View Post
                      Apparent anomalies that seem to nourish their theories are brandished excitedly; testimony that undermines their theories – like witnesses of a large plane hitting the Pentagon -- is contemptuously brushed aside.[/B]
                      Hello all, I didn't realize my post was admitted into the thread so I just popped into to see if we can spark some discussion.

ChiefKN, since you did not reply to my post, would you like to explain how the plane hit the light poles and the pentagon, while approaching from the north side of the former Citgo gas station?

Comment

• Silence speaking volumes

Well I will take the silence as a sign of acceptance that this proves 9/11 an inside job.

Comment

• I'm sickened by the people here who claim to be firefighters and attack the heroes behind Firefighters For 9/11 Truth with thinly veiled threats and insults.

The most hilarious 'debunking argument' I've heard here is that the NFPA documents aren't meant to investigate a terrorist attack -- they DO relate directly to this one, though, when we look at the evidence. They are for investigating fire/explosion events -- therefore, they are relevant to the 9/11 WTC collapses. We will lecture you on NFPA all you want, because we are obviously understanding some pretty obvious points in it.

God Bless Erik Lawyer and the other firefighters behind Firefighters For 9/11 Truth

Comment

• Message Alert Re: subject

Goodmorning,

I am sending a massege to alert everyone to a scam to commit
                            fraud regaing mr lawyer and his ASSociates.

1. Richard Gage is a lying POS. Google: "take an architech to lunch"
                            Why would such a prominate architech be looking to "market" 911?

2.Why didnt Erik do his homework before getting associated with a
                            suspicious group bent on defrauding the public?

3. Numerous notices have been sent to Erik regarding this subject
                            with no responses what so ever.
                            3A. Had he really done his homework or noticed the numerous
                            Email sent to him he would have seen the connection between
                            his associates and the suspicious death of the son of
                            FDNY Lt Roberts Wallace (911 RIP) Danny Wallace who died in 2007.
                            Like how the group Wearechange use the memory of Dannys father
                            to gain access to VIPs. Really nice how poor Danny ex fiance Sabrina
                            (ms piggy) has been intimate in public with dannys bestest good buddy
                            Luke (puke) Rodkowski of Wearechange NY. I was at Dannys wake and tribute and Im sorry but by the way this two mutts were carrying on it must have
                            going on before poor dannys passing. Funny how sabrina was firston scene
                            when he passed. Even funnier how shes controlling the money with the group
                            now. They are now being investigatef for gaining access with fake press passes Google: "activist arrested for asking bloomberg a question"

Seems either mr erik lawyer doesnt know who he ASSociating himself with
                            or he really doesnt care the this group isnt about truth just celebrity BS.

Dont worry all relevant information has been forwarded to the FBI/NY for the follow up.

Thanks Erik for making plain as day what you stand with and for

Really great show

For the record:

I was present at the north tower collapse.
                            I support a new investigation
                            I am a heavy researcher into 911
                            I have been the victim of fraud by Eriks friends
                            Theres plenty of evidence on the net (cause i put it there) to show
                            what these people are about and will gladly place it here to stop the BS
                            once and for all, period

Thank you

Paul Isaac Jr ( sentinel)
                            FDNY Auxiliary Fire Corps Aux/Lt
                            E207 E294 E10
                            Former NYPD Aux/Po#12017 Reg#438136 61pct 17pct
                            New York Civil Defense Forces

Comment

• Need further evidence?

Google: "Richard Gage Fraud"

Or

Google: "JREF / Richard Gage looking for Dollars"

Paul Isaac (Sentinel)
                              FDNY Aux/Lt 18 years

Comment

• Originally posted by VinDicator911 View Post
                                Hello all, I didn't realize my post was admitted into the thread so I just popped into to see if we can spark some discussion.

ChiefKN, since you did not reply to my post, would you like to explain how the plane hit the light poles and the pentagon, while approaching from the north side of the former Citgo gas station?
                                Hi Vin,

Beautiful post dude. To watch the re-interview, it certainly does seem that Lloyde England was lying, doesn't it? It does seem ridiculous to claim that a light pole slammed into his windshield, and penetrated all the way to the back seat after being hit by a passing jetliner, without creating any damage to the hood, doesn't it? Thanks for the education.

It is interesting that none of the "professional debunkers" here have responded to your post. My guess is that they missed it because of the 24-96 hour lag time between when you hit "Submit Reply", to when it actually hit the board. Once you get a few posts under your belt the Mods will move you up to "insta-post" status.

In the meantime let me help our friends out by quoting your post in it's entirety...

Lt Tony, c'mon dude, this is your "Dodge". Vin posted a pretty solid argument that the Pentagon attack was bogus. I think it deserves a fair debate.

Originally posted by VinDictator
                                Hello All,

I just ran across this thread being talked about on another site. Although I can understand everyone's displeasure with 9/11 conspiracy theories I think you should pay special attention to this information or evidence that I think you are all unaware of.

Citizen Investigation Team (CIT) bypassed all the theorizing about the Pentagon attack and went out to Arlington, VA to painstakingly and forensically track where the attack jet flew or if there was a plane at all in order to put the theories to rest and to figure out exactly what happened.

To give you a brief summation:

One of the details they were looking to confirm or refute was a comment made by Sgt William Lagasse of the Pentagon police force. In an e-mail, he had told another researcher that he was on the starboard side of the plane while refueling his patrol cruiser at the former Citgo gas station.

This would mean the plane approached on the north side of the gas station which would be fatal to the official story and the story told by the cab driver.

To cut to the chase, CIT not only confirmed this fact but corroborated it with 12 other people nearly all recorded or filmed on location. They were all adamant and emphatic in the fact that plane was on the north side of the gas station. In fact, one witness indicated that the plane pulled up into an ascent over the highway, essentially right before the wall. This clearly meant the plane did not and could not hit, because the plane HAS TO BE on the south side of the gas station in order to: hit the light poles,which in turn hits the cab (pole #1), to show up low and level as the grainy object in the video does, to hit the fence/gen trailer with it's right engine/wing, skim into the 1st and under the 2nd floor causing the directional internal damage leading to the C ring hole, and to match the very anomalous and irreconcilable flight data/lat long points from the plane's black box. The directional damage lines up exclusively with a plane on the south side ONLY.

The official story damage/flight path, endorsed by gov't, as described above:
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVDdj...eature=related

To boot, CIT even obtained an account from a Pentagon police officer, Roosevelt Roberts, who saw THE plane flying away literally AFTER the explosion on the other side of the alleged impact point. This is the only thing the plane could have done after approaching on the north side of the gas station.

After first obtaining an interview with the cab driver and confirming his absurd and impossible story of an entire light pole spearing his cab without so much as even scratching his hood, CIT then ended up obtaining all the north of the Citgo flight path witness accounts thus proving he wasn't telling the truth because the plane was nowhere near the poles, ESPECIALLY his pole (#1). So CIT went back and re-interviewed and interrogated him. At one point, off camera when he didn't know he was being recorded and once he realized CIT knew the truth, he subtley admitted involvement:

Quote:
                                "One thing about it you gotta understand something when people do things and get away with it, you - eventually its gonna come to me; and when it comes to me its going to be so big I can't do nothing about it."

~Pentagon Taxi Cab Driver Lloyde England
                                The majority of these witnesses are now afraid to talk after being made aware of the implications of what they saw. Keep in mind, the reason they were willing to talk was because they were so successfully fooled. After watching CIT's presentation, Sgt Brooks said CIT's findings were an "eye-opener" and "anything is possible" when it comes to him being fooled that day. I know your knee-jerk reaction is to laugh at this and dismiss it with a hand-wave (which is why the operation was so successful). You will probably post links to "hundreds" of witnesses who "saw" the plane "hit" the building. But many of you will be surprised to learn that many of these witnesses merely DEDUCED an impact because they saw a plane go by and then saw smoke or a fireball rise in the distance. Many alleged "witnesses" have VERY dubious connections coupled with improbable timing of being in the right place at the right time as can be proven. Many of you will ask where are all of the witnesses to a "flyover/away", but absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. There is evidence for other genuine witnesses who saw this event happen, but as you will see with officer Roosevelt Roberts and others, many are afraid of the possible repercussions of coming forward. Regardless, an unanalyzed compilation of static media accounts/blurbs is not counter evidence when considering that CIT went out and independently verified and corroborated this very simple right or left/black or white detail while also confirming or denying details from said static media accounts/blurbs.

Here is what we are talking about:
                                http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...loydandNoC.jpg

Here is the re-interview/interrogation with Lloyde England the cab driver:
                                http://thepentacon.com/eyeofthestorm.htm

All of the witnesses, including flyover/flyaway witness, Roosevelt Roberts:
                                http://thepentacon.com/northsideflyover.htm

The police officers by themselves:
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elKov_UZDQE

Gif of Citgo Employee describing pull-up ascent:
                                http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...bertpullup.gif

CIT has also interviewed victims, cameramen, rescue/recovery, and firefighters like this one who they will be revealing in their upcoming presentations. He is a now a retired ACFD captain who was there that day inside the Pentagon and has been on 5 plane crashes including the Air Florida crash in his 29 years of service. He DOES NOT believe a 757 hit the Pentagon.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2.../FireCapn1.jpg
                                http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2.../FireCapn2.jpg
                                http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2.../FireCapn3.jpg
                                Lance Fisher
                                Seattle Fire Department
                                Station #28
                                Ladder 12

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader