This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could you Help my Grandson?

My Grandson was injuried in a crushing accident involving his hand. It took Doctors 5 1/2 hours to reconstruct his hand. He's studying to become a fire fighter and also collects patches. My question is could you show some support and kindness to him and send him your patch. Unfortunitally he doesn't have any to give you, but your kindness will help him along in his recovery.

Thank-you and please E-Mail me if your interested in sending him a patch.

Jan H
    [email protected]

Jan, I sent you an e-mail. We'd be happy to send your grandson a patch.

M. Collins
    Washington Twp. Fire & Rescue
    Toledo, OH

Comment

Ditto from CO

Comment

I will definitely do that... and let him know not to let this slow him down. When I was 11, I fractured my arm in a fall. The doctors in the nearest military hospital in Germany said they'd never seen a breakas bad as mine in a kid. I spent a month in the hosptial due to it, and the problems encountered in resetting the bones. They told my parents and I that I'd probably not regain normal use or strength of the limb again. After that, I went on to play football in high school, get into rock climbing, mountain biking, and, of course, firefighting. It didn't stop me from doing what I wanted, as long as I wanted it bad enough. He's got all the support from me... go get 'em, li'l brother.

[This message has been edited by lumpy649 (edited 03-04-2001).]

Comment

WILL DO!!!!!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse