Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kvfdlife- The point I was trying to make was that if 'garbage pickup was as exciting as firefighting we would never have to pay to have it picked up once a week'
    The police patrolling Kentlands area aren't doing police work for free.
    And this attitude of "we're better firefighters than they are" has to go. You sound like a bunch of bullies in a sandbox.

Comment

Squad 13.....

Comment

Squad 13......Driver only

Comment

13thFiredog::: If you guys could only get the Engine or the Amb. out manned, maybe you could even get the Squad out. But I don't see that happening!!! The only way you guys got the Squad is the Chief is on the Fire Comm.And we all know what you have to do to get something from.(big lips)you know!!No one there would know what to do when they got there anyway.

Comment

Squad 13, sounds almost like a joke. Thats what 13 needs, is another piece of apparatus to add to their understaffed stats. I wonder what Co. 33 thinks?. Well at least the B & W should be safe with 13 on the job.

Comment

As far as squad 13 goes.............from what i have heard is that it will go in service WHEN 7 and 13 combine as part of 7's punishment from their troubles a year and a half ago, 13 will get rid of their ambo (77 will provide bls transport service) and squad 13 wil be placed in service. Sounds like a sweet deal for 13. I do have a few questions though......1) In this day where the rescue squads are the RIC.......who wants to buy and place a piece of apparatus in service that is gonna have them standing outside on every fire??? why do that??? 2) How many rescue squads are needed in one area? oversaturation? squad 14 is next first due to the north......squad 1 is 2 first dues to teh west but when they ( 7 and 13 ) combine it will be the next first due over to the west.........squad 2 is two first dues to the south w squad 22 bein one more to the south past that. So including the mighty squad 13.......thats 5 squads in a 5 mile area.........why??? not to mention 28 carrying tools on their rig and 9 carrying it on theirs. Oh yea.......6 squads...sorry........forgot about 14R. Just something to think about.

Comment

It must be great to think you are the best in the county. Calling yourself "dogz" and other ghetto crap like that. You think that kinda stuff makes you sound cool or something, and this stuff with the Stardust too, riiight you are the man. Wish i was at 13, not. The majority of the time you can only get the engine out with 3, which is fine for an engine. Res. Squad requires 4, which you guys won't be able to pull off most of the time. Be happy with what you have, become a good engine company before you see the need to get a squad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                Working...
                X