This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOWERING INFERNO ON DVD?

WAS CHECKING OUT THE KIDDIE FOURM (EXPLORER/JR.FIREFIGHTER) AND CAME ACROSS ONE ABOUT BACKDRAFT BEING THE BEST MOVIE EVER, WHAT'S YOUR OPINION? I REMEMBER THE MOVIE TOWERING INFERNO, YA KNOW STEVE MCQUEEN, I THINK THIS IS A MUCH BETTER MOVIE.
    I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO KNOW IF IT'S ON DVD (DOES ANYONE HAVE ONE?)

At least us kiddies can spell correctly..Lol

Comment

Ouch!! He gotcha there....But anyway I dont think its on DVD unless its out there floating around somewhere...But I know Backdraft is on DVD...Its 100% better on DVD At least I think...

------------------
      Andrew
      South Amboy, New Jersey
      EMS Cadet in NJ
      "EMTS DON'T DIE THEY JUST STABILIZE"

Comment

NICE TO SEE MOMMIE IS FEEDING YA YOUR ALPHABET SOUP FIRECADETAK. BESIDES BEING JUST OUT OF MIDDLE SCHOOL YOU SHOULD.

E-58 I WILL CHECK IT OUT THANKS

[This message has been edited by FLAME5 (edited 03-01-2001).]

Comment

First let me say that most of these kids think Pukedraft is the best movie out there primarily because they don't know of any other movies.

Personally, I cannot stand the movie. The ONLY time that I was able to watch the entire movie was when I finally decided I would try to watch it from a movie-goers perspective and not a firefighter's.

I think Towering Inferno is a better FF movie then Pukedraft.

As far as it being on DVD...IT IS ON DVD!!!

The following link will take you to Yahoo! Shopping which gives you a price range for the DVD: http://shopping.yahoo.com/shop?d=v&i...wering_Inferno

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X