This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GHETTOGHOST:
    I dont see any reason why the forum was closed. there were no vulgar or obscene attacks on anyone or any vulgar language used. There was nothing but a somewhat heated discussion about PGFD politics and what people thought was going to be happening in the future. I dont think questioning someones spelling ability,trading jabs about who will be riding an ambulance, or discussing what happened at past incidents is reason enough to close a very prductive and enlightning forum.
    Well I went into the PG Forum and went to the last page of the thread and here is what the web team posted

Originally posted by the Firehouse.com Web Team
    This thread has been very popular but since it has divereted into personal attacks on individuals, including a few posts that had to be deleted, it will be closed.

Please refer to the Terms of Service when you registered.

Thanks
    WebTeam

Hope this sheds some light on why they closed the thread

Comment

I SAW WHAT THE WEBTEAM SAID BUT I NEVER SAW THOSE PERSONAL ATTACKS

[This message has been edited by GHETTOGHOST (edited 02-23-2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by Engine 101:
        Well I went into the PG Forum and went to the last page of the thread and here is what the web team posted

Originally posted by the Firehouse.com Web Team
        This thread has been very popular but since it has divereted into personal attacks on individuals, including a few posts that had to be deleted, it will be closed.

Please refer to the Terms of Service when you registered.

Thanks
        WebTeam

Hope this sheds some light on why they closed the thread

If you read more throghly what 101 posted you would see that the Webteam had to delete a few of them, Maybe that is why you did not see some of them becasue they had already been deleted, Besides we're professionals here but sometimes I think that people tend to forget that

------------------
        Micheal A Belle
        Pasadena FD Engine 33
        [email protected]

Comment

Not to make anyone mad but I think you need to be from PG to understand what some people are getting at.

Comment

Folks

People were beginning to attack individuals. Those posts were deleted. Feel free to continue any discussion, but the minute anyone slanders another individual by name or by inference, or only seeks to inflame another departments reputation, the thread will be closed.

Thank you

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X