Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tillerman14 it's already being implemented. We will just make the best out of it. Afterall nothing is perfect.

[This message has been edited by Firefighter194 (edited 02-25-2001).]

Comment

Fireman194....feel free to call us and come look at the system...make sure you buy the whole system...the mistake PG County did was they didn't but the whole things...they bought bits and parts, thus making the system inadequate.

Comment

After tonight I definately don't like the new General Order. I didn't notice it too much riding in the bucket, but after being in the seat I've gotta say it sucks! Thankfully I was on our second engine and didn't have to worry about giving a long return to communications, as did the first engine.

There is too much extra talking which interferes with the lead unit giving/receiving information beneficial to the rest of the assignment. As kvfdlife stated, put two boxes out together and the dispatcher will catch hell. I don't see this getting any better. Take care and be safe.

------------------
        Phil Clinard
        Laurel VFD
        Prince George's Co Sta 10
        Laurel, MD
        www.laurelvfd.org

Comment

11927 – A call was dispatched this morning for an accident on I95 south at Central Ave. The ambulance from 46 and 23, engine from 33 and 26, squad from 8 and medic unit from 46 were dispatched. The engine from 46 went on the air and was told that they were not due. 46 and 33 first due areas split at Central Ave. (Inner loop north of Central is 33’s and south is 46’s) Chief 46A said his engine should be due on the call (he was told to call the supervisor). Is this part of the new single pull policy?

Comment

"Call the supervisor".........UH, what am I chopped liver? If I am a Chief, and instruct you to do something, as someone who works at CCF stated in an earlier post, do it! I am higher in the rank structure than the shift supervisor, and don't care what they want to tell me.

Of course this is assuming: it is my 1ST due or that I am the only Command officer on the call, I am even a chief in the first place, and how you tell PSC; are you asking or COMMANDING?

Chiefs, get some balls.

Comment

It's not only Tiburon CAD that is not designed for fire service. Call Washington DC before buying an Intergraph CAD!!

Comment

kvfd...I cannot accurately answer that question...I do not know the specifics...but I will research it for you.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                Working...
                X