Alex Yates LOOKOUT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Yates LOOKOUT

Looks like either the webteam deleted him or Alex deactivated his account. Lets all be on the lookout as we all know he has a million different screen names that he uses or tries to use.

At least he is gone for now.........

But didn't he just post not too long ago in the apologies thread? Has he been deleted again since?
    Just know, I chose my own fate. I drove by the fork in the road and went straight.

Originally posted by FlyingKiwi
    Go put your pussy 2 1/2" lines away kiddies.

Originally posted by Explorer343

By the way KEEPBACK200FEET, you're so dramatic!

Comment

Im pretty sure I read that the webteam banned him for a period of 30 days.
      Get busy livin, or get busy dyin. - Shawshank Redemption
      IACOJ

Comment

hes over on radio reference panhandling for a pager again

Comment

i hate to bump this thread but he has been spotted again... at firenews.net with the name rmfdbuff his picture is that of L30 and i directly asked him and he said his name is mike and hes a friend of alex
          Originally Posted by the1141man
          IACOJ is what Firehouse should have been to begin with, and what it now couldn't even aspire to in its wildest dreams.- the1141man

the opinions typed in the above space are mine and mine alone

Comment

Originally posted by smokeater1310 View Post
            i hate to bump this thread but he has been spotted again... at firenews.net with the name rmfdbuff his picture is that of L30 and i directly asked him and he said his name is mike and hes a friend of alex
            Where on firenews? I'm looking on the site and can't find anything.
            ------------------------------------
            These opinions are mine and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations I am affiliated with.

Comment

I noticed and instead of his brother his a friend from school gotta love it

Comment

Explorer: It is under the introduction section. The title is "Hello".

Comment

see this where he says he was at a large fire RM had and takes credit saying it was a big one damn mutt

http://firenews.ipbhost.com/index.ph...t=0&#entry4484
                  IACOJ is what Firehouse should have been to begin with, and what it now couldn't even aspire to in its wildest dreams.- the1141man

Comment

I just joined up over there. Now I need to add that to the list of websites to visit everyday.
                    These opinions are mine and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations I am affiliated with.

Comment

Originally posted by RFRDxplorer View Post
                      I just joined up over there. Now I need to add that to the list of websites to visit everyday.
                      i dunno if he'll be coming back man.... we trapped him in a corner. i will be heading to american firefighter next to warn them of a possible incoming mutt i'll probably get in trouble for it but it's for the men and the service

Comment

I had to join too, just to watch.

Comment

?

anyone seen profire1?

Comment

Originally posted by svmech17 View Post
                            anyone seen profire1?
                            nope!! makes you wonder who, where, and when the next excitement is gonna come from!!!

Comment

I must say however I'm not surprised! This kid is a slow learner!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X