No announcement yet.

anyone use hydroxycut or any weightloss supplements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first i havent read this thread just saw the bump. firstly, a lot of the supps now are just caffeine, if thats your thing get some caffeine pills and save the money on all those "special supps". secondly everyone saying ephedrine is dangerous, i feel you havent done your research. as for the guy who was overseas yes it would be very dangerous in that situation given the heat. all known adverse affects of ephedrine were due to misuse. when used properly it was effective in what it did, but most people see it work a little and think, "oh im just gonna take 5 more today and not work out, thatll do the trick" ignorance is what makes things like this dangerous.

also, no i have never used ephedrine but do feel that it gets a bad rap due to misuse by people who would take it and not keep up on water intake as well as proper diet and exercise.

Comment

You could always join the Marine Corps and lose 35 pounds like I did at boot camp.

But seriously, stay away from the "fat burner" supplements. If you read the package it says it only works with a good diet and exercise program. So just get a good diet going and get a good exercise program going as well. Also, if you mix weights into your exercise program, don't focus on your weight as much as your measurements. While I was in Iraq I was hitting the weights hard. I stayed at a constant 220 lbs. at 6'2". But I always had a good waist to neck ratio. I always taped out even though by looking at the scale I should have been overweight. I had a high muscle content, which weighs more than fat. Anyway, hope this helps. Have fun with it whatever you do, or it won't work.

Comment

Originally posted by abnoxious View Post
        Ephedrine is dangerous and banned by the FDA, end of story.

Weight loss pills really aren't necessary because good old fashioned diet and exercise will do the trick every time. Not to mention 95% of weight loss pills online are harmful, scams, or ineffective. If you really want to you can take some natural supplements like green tea and cayenne to facilitate weight loss, but I wouldn't count on a miracle pill.
        Ephedrine was never dangerous when used correctly. Too much ephedrine in an out of shape person doing strenuous activity is dangerous. Too much of anything is dangerous, you can die of water intoxication, doesn't make water dangerous. Try looking up information yourself instead of regurgitating what you've been told to think.
        ‎"I was always taught..." Four words impacting fire service education in the most negative of ways. -Bill Carey

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X