Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sfdffemt17
    replied
    If you are looking for wackers on myspace check out the display name officer medic this kid used to be an explorer of mine until i terminated his membership. He works at walmart, but if you look at his page it contains clearly photoshopped images.

Leave a comment:

• tfdping1018
    replied
    It is his myspace site. You can't access it unless he adds you as a friend. I was on there for a while but he caught on to me and deleted me. I was sending msgs to his friends asking about him and telling them about his lies and antics on here. His page says he is a firefighter on the department, the worst thing is that I found out people were believing him.

Leave a comment:

• FlyingKiwi
    replied
    Enough please.

You may notice the other threads started by this young man have disapeared.

Not just closed but GONE.

The matter is being dealt with by the appropriate people.

Leave it alone.

The past is dust.

Leave a comment:

• Bsfd9301
    replied
    Originally posted by Wittmer View Post
    Thought you guys might get a kick out of these. The photos are straight off of his Myspace page.

"LONG NIGHT"

"WALKING TO MY TRUCK"

"going to a call"
    what is that site url, I would love to check it out"

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    W T F

ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC!!!!!

If I ever caught somebody runnning around like that telling people they are a firefighter I would make sure that they couldn't tell anyone else. This kid is such a wannabe loser it makes me sick. How embarrasing to the local depts where this kid lives. I understand wanting to be a firefighter, Iv'e wanted to be since I was 5, sure I have pictures of me with a fire helmet on when I was a little kid, BUT this is a 15 year old with a 150 year old firefighting helmet and a old peice of hose trying to portray to the world that he is indeed a firefighter.

ALEX, YOU ARE NOT A FIREFIGHTER, YOU ARE A WANNABE LOSER

On the positive side: I will applaud you for your enthusiam, but your approach is really out in left field, perhaps out in the last row of the grandstand.
    Last edited by 35monroeffemt; 02-19-2007, 01:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Firetacoma1
    replied
    Originally posted by Wittmer View Post
    Thought you guys might get a kick out of these. The photos are straight off of his Myspace page.

"LONG NIGHT"

"WALKING TO MY TRUCK"

"going to a call"
    Reminds me of the beginning of the movie Evolution where ashton kutcher is a wannabe firefighter and he lights a shed on fire and rescues a dummy from inside! haha

Leave a comment:

• YBLOC06
    replied
    Yea i think that would be enough evidence to get him canned for driving with emergency lights
    Also if he wants anyone to believe he is a FF hes deff wearing the wrong helmet.....

Leave a comment:

• scvfd412
    replied
    I went out of town for 3 days and this is still going on????!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• DFW333
    replied
    Wow...nice clean white shirt for such a "long night" at what is obviously supposed to be a fire scene.

That 3rd photo should be enough to get him convicted of something, especially with that caption.

Leave a comment:

• NYSmokey
    replied
    Yet another reason why I am not a fan of Myspace.com

Leave a comment:

• Wittmer
    replied

"LONG NIGHT"

"WALKING TO MY TRUCK"

"going to a call"

Leave a comment:

• doughesson
    replied
    Originally posted by AlexYates View Post
    Dose the FCC laws say that you can not get a 2m ham radio and put your county fire frequency in it? A lot of firefighters are doing it now...
    Why don't you write the FCC and ask them directly?You're going to have to apply for a ham radio license anyway so that would be the time to be asking about frequencies and what will happen if you mess up and transmit on restricted frequencies.

Leave a comment:

• the1141man
    replied
    Originally posted by fire0099881 View Post
    actually in his other thread it was about 13 pages, and over 6,500 views!! lot's of very amusing things in that thread to bad they took it off
    Agreed. Best thing to do with idiots like that is ban them (and keep them gone), but keep the thread up so everyone can see/comment upon their idiocy.

Leave a comment:

• fire0099881
    replied
    Originally posted by RDL210 View Post
    Hey,

Seems I'm a bit late meeting with this Alex kid...

Nonetheless, this mutt managed to pull a 4 pages and 1500+ views thread with his garbage!!!

Please stop feedind the troll!!!

Sly
    actually in his other thread it was about 13 pages, and over 6,500 views!! lot's of very amusing things in that thread to bad they took it off

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by RDL210 View Post
    Hey,

Seems I'm a bit late meeting with this Alex kid...

Nonetheless, this mutt managed to pull a 4 pages and 1500+ views thread with his garbage!!!

Please stop feedind the troll!!!

Sly

Absolute bull**** is all that you missed. Yeah it was all pretty amusing but completely ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X