No announcement yet.

The Law (FCC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went out of town for 3 days and this is still going on????!!!!!
    Lieutenant/EMT-B

VSFFA Member

"I'm a CCEMT-B."

"Remember, if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off."

"A lack of effort will always lead to failure."

Comment

Yea i think that would be enough evidence to get him canned for driving with emergency lights
      Also if he wants anyone to believe he is a FF hes deff wearing the wrong helmet.....

Comment

Originally posted by Wittmer View Post
        Thought you guys might get a kick out of these. The photos are straight off of his Myspace page.

"LONG NIGHT"

"WALKING TO MY TRUCK"

"going to a call"
        Reminds me of the beginning of the movie Evolution where ashton kutcher is a wannabe firefighter and he lights a shed on fire and rescues a dummy from inside! haha

Comment

W T F

ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC!!!!!

If I ever caught somebody runnning around like that telling people they are a firefighter I would make sure that they couldn't tell anyone else. This kid is such a wannabe loser it makes me sick. How embarrasing to the local depts where this kid lives. I understand wanting to be a firefighter, Iv'e wanted to be since I was 5, sure I have pictures of me with a fire helmet on when I was a little kid, BUT this is a 15 year old with a 150 year old firefighting helmet and a old peice of hose trying to portray to the world that he is indeed a firefighter.

ALEX, YOU ARE NOT A FIREFIGHTER, YOU ARE A WANNABE LOSER

On the positive side: I will applaud you for your enthusiam, but your approach is really out in left field, perhaps out in the last row of the grandstand.
          Last edited by 35monroeffemt; 02-19-2007, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wittmer View Post
            Thought you guys might get a kick out of these. The photos are straight off of his Myspace page.

"LONG NIGHT"

"WALKING TO MY TRUCK"

"going to a call"
            what is that site url, I would love to check it out"

Comment

Enough please.

You may notice the other threads started by this young man have disapeared.

Not just closed but GONE.

The matter is being dealt with by the appropriate people.

Leave it alone.

The past is dust.
              Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
              Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

Comment

It is his myspace site. You can't access it unless he adds you as a friend. I was on there for a while but he caught on to me and deleted me. I was sending msgs to his friends asking about him and telling them about his lies and antics on here. His page says he is a firefighter on the department, the worst thing is that I found out people were believing him.

Comment

If you are looking for wackers on myspace check out the display name officer medic this kid used to be an explorer of mine until i terminated his membership. He works at walmart, but if you look at his page it contains clearly photoshopped images.
                  Jon
                  FF/EMT
                  Communications Trainer
                  IACOJ

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader