The Law (FCC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexYates View Post
    Thank you all for your help... I do know much about ham radios and how they work with the fire freq. If you log in tonight I am going to tell you all why I lied.... Thanks
    OH? i guess being the "communications director" didn't help.

Comment

Let's not get him too agitated, I for one want to know why this guy is imitating my Rocky Mount brothers.
      Just know, I chose my own fate. I drove by the fork in the road and went straight.

Originally posted by FlyingKiwi
      Go put your pussy 2 1/2" lines away kiddies.

Originally posted by Explorer343

By the way KEEPBACK200FEET, you're so dramatic!

Comment

Its 4:10 EST i don't see anything........

Comment

Truth

First I will like to know who Mike Hope is…. He is not my cuz like I was thinking…. I will like to know where this office is that you said you have and why are one of west mounts trucks on your profile? Dude there is no way you are a Jr. firefighter if you live in Rocky Mount…. The only dept. near Rocky Mount that has Jr. firefighters is coopers fire and rescue and Nashville fire dept…. There is not a Mike Hope at none of those fire dept. I do not know whom you are and why you are up here but get off…. Ok I lied about a lot of things but that dose not make it right for you to get up here and copy my stuff and me. I lied b/c I was looking a pager and my profile said I was a Jr. firefighter and a lot of people up here thank that Jr. firefighters shoud not have pagers. It was the only way I could think I could get one is to say I was a fireman in need. But I was wrong! Most pagers are bout from tax money by the dept. I am just a buff…. It said I was a Jr. firefighter because West Mount Fire Dept. was talking about starting one, and I was going to be one…. But I was asking for pager b/c I Colette old pagers on the freq. 154.430 MHz, I did a bad thing and now I am paying for it…. I should have just said I am looking old pager on 154.430 MHz, I Colette them and I do not have any money to buy them on E-Bay…. Well I was wrong “I AM SORRY”

I got the 4 ch. Fire pager thing figured out, the radio freq. Is 154.430 MHz but the pager freq. Is 153.965 MHz that is from the repeater, it takes all the freq. Disp., Tac A, Tac B, and Tac c and puts them in the pager so every one can here them on a fire seine.

Again I am “SORRY”

Comment

posted before I got this message up, so I deleted it!

Comment

Well that certainly cleared things up.....Time for me to get off the computer and do something productive with my life!
              Tom

Never Forget 9-11-2001

Stay safe out there!

IACOJ Member

Comment

Originally posted by fire0099881 View Post
                he's probably gotta have a rough draft (of no less than 500 words!!), then turn it into his english teacher to check all spelling, puncuation, grammer, and all that jazz, then has to go and make a 2nd rough draft with all the corrections, resubmit it for a "peer review"! then make a 3rd and final draft before complete submission of the apology!!
                You would think so but you are SO wrong
                Tom

Never Forget 9-11-2001

Stay safe out there!

IACOJ Member

Comment

THAT is your explanation? That is nothing you haven't already said. Go play in traffic or something you lying piece of garbage.
                  Last edited by nmfire; 02-15-2007, 04:41 PM.
                  Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

Comment

Originally posted by nmfire View Post
                    you lying piece of garage.
                    Not that was at least worth a chuckle.

Infected by some of the young buff's spelling, are you?
                    "Nemo Plus Voluptatis Quam Nos Habant"
                    sigpic
                    The Code is more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules.

Comment

First I will like to know who Mike Hope is…. He is not my cuz like I was thinking…. I will like to know where this office is that you said you have and why are one of west mounts trucks on your profile? Dude there is no way you are a Jr. firefighter if you live in Rocky Mount…. The only dept. near Rocky Mount that has Jr. firefighters is coopers fire and rescue and Nashville fire dept…. There is not a Mike Hope at none of those fire dept. I do not know whom you are and why you are up here but get off…. Ok I lied about a lot of things but that dose not make it right for you to get up here and copy my stuff and me. I lied b/c I was looking a pager and my profile said I was a Jr. firefighter and a lot of people up here thank that Jr. firefighters shoud not have pagers. It was the only way I could think I could get one is to say I was a fireman in need. But I was wrong! Most pagers are bout from tax money by the dept. I am just a buff…. It said I was a Jr. firefighter because West Mount Fire Dept. was talking about starting one, and I was going to be one…. But I was asking for pager b/c I Colette old pagers on the freq. 154.430 MHz, I did a bad thing and now I am paying for it…. I should have just said I am looking old pager on 154.430 MHz, I Colette them and I do not have any money to buy them on E-Bay…. Well I was wrong “I AM SORRY”

I got the 4 ch. Fire pager thing figured out, the radio freq. Is 154.430 MHz but the pager freq. Is 153.965 MHz that is from the repeater, it takes all the freq. Disp., Tac A, Tac B, and Tac c and puts them in the pager so every one can here them on a fire seine.

Again I am “SORRY”
                      Who's colette? She sounds cute.

Comment

"First I will like to know who Mike Hope is…. He is not my cuz like I was thinking…." WTF, I am at a loss. The hits just keep on coming!!

Comment

Originally posted by nmfire View Post
                          THAT is your explanation? That is nothing you haven't already said. Go play in traffic or something you lying piece of garbage.
                          LOL....... I hope that was intentional.....

I'm thinking ol Alex has some psychiatric issues and Mike Hope is one of his other personalities..........
                          The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
                          We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
                          IACOJ

Comment

Again I am “SORRY”

Kid, I pass Silver Lake, Cooper's, Nashville, & Castalia, (and West Mount depending on how I go) FD everytime I go home from school, maybe I should stop by and tell them they need to keep an eye on you.
                            Last edited by KEEPBACK200FEET; 02-15-2007, 05:02 PM.
                            Just know, I chose my own fate. I drove by the fork in the road and went straight.

Originally posted by FlyingKiwi
                            Go put your pussy 2 1/2" lines away kiddies.

Originally posted by Explorer343

By the way KEEPBACK200FEET, you're so dramatic!

Comment

Again I am “SORRY”
                              I'm sorry, all I heard was yap,yap,yap.

I'll give you a couple days and see what you do and say before I believe any of this.

Comment

I just got off the phone with Asst Chief Harris from the Rocky Mount Fire Dept. He did confirm once again that this moron has no affiliation with their department at all. He also said the frequency in question is one used by the rural areas of the county. If this moron tries to impersonate someone from his department again, the police will be involved.

I'll be calling the county next.
                                Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X