Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BFDLT32
    replied
    Check E-Bay and other internet sales sites.

Leave a comment:

• CdnFD24
    replied
    Do you have any records on the units and/or bottles?

If you were able to post a serial number to be on the lookout for, that would be great. I doubt they would end up in my neck of the woods, but it might increase your chances of getting them found. There has to be a bill of sale or shipping bill somewhere that came with the units, find this and you should have some serial numbers.

If you find the bill, but no serial number, call the manufacturer, give them the bill number, and they will have records with serial numbers of the units that were sold to the dept.

Good luck,
    Neil
    Last edited by CdnFD24; 02-13-2007, 02:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dday05
    replied
    As I said in your other post I can't believe that some kind of POS would steal from a fd. Hope you find the dumbass who did this.

Leave a comment:

• ChiefHoytSta6
    started a topic BOLO, Scott BAs stolen

BOLO, Scott BAs stolen

Jones County Georgia is missing 4 brand new Scott BAs, masks and 4 extra bottles stolen from one of our stations between Jan-Feb 2007. They went missing from a brand new station not yet on line, now it will take much longer to equip the volunteer station.

If you are approached by someone suspicious trying to market these products please contact us at [email protected] immediately or call 478-361-6796. Thanks

Chief Hoyt, Jones County GA

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X