Lodd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lodd

WILBURTON, Okla. -- An emergency medical technician has died of injuries suffered when the ambulance she was riding in crashed on an icy highway in southeastern Oklahoma.

The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says Janez Case of Clayton died at a Fort Smith, Arkansas, hospital this morning after being injured about 8:00 p.m. Wednesday in the crash on State Highway One in Latimer County.

Troopers say Case was in the back of the ambulance with a 16-year-old patient when the ambulance slid off the road and rolled one time.

The driver and the patient are hospitalized in Talihina and a third passenger in the ambulance was not injured.
    We have been having some pretty cold and snowy/icy conditions over the last few weeks. I am always saying a quick prayer when I hear or see a cop/ambulance/fire truck drive by during this bad weather. Lets send prayers and thoughts to the family, and remember to stay as safe as we can out there.
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

Rest in Peace M'Lady.
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

In our thoughts and prayers for all involved and Rest In Peace sister.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...
      X