Robot Parking Garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sprinklers?

What sort of sprinkler laws are on the books in NYC? A car fire is no big deal if the complex is properly sprinkled.
    sigpic

Comment

I say you combine the fire suppression system from Ellsworth Air Force Base http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=10491 with the concept of the parking garage robot and you've got yourself a fool proof product. Almost.

Comment

Imagine having to do the NFIRS report for each vehicle that was an exposure!
        ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
        Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

That one is tiny.

Check out the German Version at the Autostadt in Munich:

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

IACOJ

Comment

Originally posted by mcaldwell View Post
            That one is tiny.

Check out the German Version at the Autostadt in Munich:

Gott im Himmel! die ist eine Menge Autos!
            ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
            Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

First off... you gotta love Captain Ron....

Secondly.... in regards to that picture.... HOLY CRAP
              The Box. You opened it. We Came...

"You'll take my life but I'll take your's too. You'll fire musket but I'll run you through. So when your waiting for the next attack, you'll better understand there's no turn back."

Comment

$400 a month...in Manhattan..."speechless"...That's a Bargain !

Comment

I guess they dont have Robo-Parker in Memphis

SUV Plunges Off Parking Garage's 5th Floor
                  Condition Of Driver Not Immediately Known

POSTED: 5:29 pm EST January 31, 2007
                  UPDATED: 5:47 pm EST January 31, 2007

MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- An SUV drove off the fifth floor of a parking garage at the University of Memphis on Wednesday.

The driver --- a woman --- was taken to the Regional Medical Center in undetermined condition.

Witnesses said the vehicle hit nose-first, scattering concrete that was knocked off the garage.

The cause of the accident is under investigation.

The woman was apparently the only person in the vehicle.
                  Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press.

I hope the driver is doing ok though.
                  If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by Moediaz View Post
                    $400 a month...in Manhattan..."speechless"...That's a Bargain !

On Beacon Hill in Boston, parkings spaces are sold like regular real estate.. some of them for up to $300K!
                    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

Originally posted by jmitchell View Post
                      lol

We could always use more 2-ton flaming projectiles in the big city.

How much for a license to set up grandstands and charge people to watch?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X