Lawsuit over denial of membership?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ron3427 View Post
    can't get me down, i know i'm right. Small minds won't stop change, you'll all die off in good time. untill then, screw you.
    Whoa there hotshot. Don't ever forget that split second when you clicked "Submit", because that was when you guaranteed you won't ever work for any agency that can connect you with these discussions. You may as well pick up a change of address form and start packing your stuff because you're going to have to become anonymous and move somewhere where no one knows who you are, and start over from scratch. It doesn't even matter if you were right up that that point, those comments were a self-crucifixion. What little was left of your future there went poof.

I've known irritating whacker wanna-be pups who would have had enough sense to keep that comment to themselves.

And that's all I have to add to this discussion... not worth our time any more.
    You only have to be stupid once to be dead permanently
    IACOJ Power Company Liason
    When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution
    and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy. - Dave Barry.

Comment

There is not way someone with your attitude would be accepted on my department. Not ever.

Your judgment is so incredibly bad that I would have serious doubts about placing anyone in a position where they needed to rely on you.

Your "look at me, I'm great" attitude is a strong indication that you will not be trainable, accepting of the authority of your officers, or willing to adapt to the standards of the organization.

And your stated position that you will serve as an agent to help the volunteer fire service "evolve" into all-career, is, besides being remarkably ignorant of the realities of small-town public finances, hardly likely to endear you to a volunteer department.

I recommend you take a decade or two to grow up before applying again.

Comment

With 94 posts to date att, I think a department should be sued for hiring you...
        My posts reflect my views and opinions, not the organization I work for or my IAFF local. Some of which they may not agree. I.A.C.O.J. member
        "I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
        George Mason
        Co-author of the Second Amendment
        during Virginia's Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 1788
        Elevator Rescue Information

Comment

can't get me down, i know i'm right. Small minds won't stop change, you'll all die off in good time. untill then, screw you.
          And you wonder why they don't want you?!

Comment

I just wanted to make one thing clear, the user this thread is about IS NOT FROM OUR COUNTY!

My website doesn't care where you are from when registering an account, however the sites content is 99% Onondaga County, New York related.
            Chris Shields
            Lieutenant / EMT
            Haz-Mat Technician
            East Syracuse Fire Dept
            Onondaga County, NY

Comment

I thought i was bad. Goodluck on the forums man, i went throught my little mis-fits at first man. Approaching a situation like that, from other's intelligent opinions is just a no-no. Have a good life, Champ ; ) .

Comment

Ronnie, you litigious fool; I have reported you for using IACOJ in your signature without permission.
                We are not "good ole boys" with computers. We really DO know our stuff.
                But based on this post, you are screwed until we die!
                Now that's funny, right there.
                Good luck suing to get on a department that doesn't want you.
                You're not much of a team player, are you?
                CR
                Visit www.iacoj.com
                Remember Bradley Golden (9/25/01)
                RIP HOF Robert J. Compton(ENG6511)

Comment

Ronnie, Ronnie, Ronnie...
                  thou dost forget that we do have an advantage...

You see, we already have "the badge".

We walk the walk and talk the talk...
                  while you sit back and cry and squawk
                  "nobody wants me, I'm getting porked
                  by every FD in Central New York"
                  ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
                  Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

I'm a little fuzzy on the concept here, so maybe somebody can clear it up for me...

Why would anyone ever want to sue for the right to volunteer to risk their neck for free as part of an organization that clearly doesn't want them in the first place?

It makes me dizzy just thinking about it...

Comment

I don't know your situation due to lack of info on your part. But with an attitude like you've displayed here so far I can see why you don't belong to a fd. Your above comments are a joke!! And none of us are going to die off any time soon, so your chances of getting on a fd anytime would still be zero.

Comment

Originally posted by dday05 View Post
                        And none of us are going to die off any time soon, so your chances of getting on a fd anytime would still be zero.
                        OK, I will let myself be dragged into making another comment here....

Good point dday.

Hey hotshot, We tend to teach our probies to do things the way we want. Among those things, they will be taught to not let you be a fireman until you grow up.

Waiting is no longer an option. I guess you need to grow up.
                        You only have to be stupid once to be dead permanently
                        IACOJ Power Company Liason
                        When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution
                        and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy. - Dave Barry.

Comment

Is Kentland hiring?
                          Omnis Cedo Domus

www.hinckleyfd.org

Comment

Originally posted by bobsnyder View Post
                            I'm a little fuzzy on the concept here, so maybe somebody can clear it up for me...

Why would anyone ever want to sue for the right to volunteer to risk their neck for free as part of an organization that clearly doesn't want them in the first place?

It makes me dizzy just thinking about it...

Maybe he want the title to impress the ladies?
                            He wants his very own red light/blue light/whacker light permit?
                            ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
                            Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

I was interested in the story until this punk came with the attitude that the small minds were going to die off. I resent that.
                              Logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead.

Comment

Isnt anyone going to copy and paste from signall99 for us ?> I am dying to read this !!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!
                                IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
                                Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
                                ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
                                RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
                                LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
                                I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
                                "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
                                http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X