Fdny Test !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fdny Test !!

Wow, the tutorial tests were harder.....
    I hope everybody did great, and that your satisfied with your hardwork paying off.

Originally posted by Moediaz View Post
    Wow, the tutorial tests were harder.....
    I hope everybody did great, and that your satisfied with your hardwork paying off.
    +1. Way easier than I expected, it's going to be hard to get on this list because everyone probably did well.

Comment

Hey all. I just got back from the PM test when I realized that I might have made a huge mistake. The axctual test questions were easy as you've both stated but my question is, did they at any point switch up the answers for 6-110? As in it started A) for Strongly agree to E) for strongly disagree, did the answers get switched at any time to A) for strongly disagree and E) for strongly agree? I hope to God not or I'm out. Thanks in advance for any aswers.

Comment

Originally posted by PolyPoli View Post
        Hey all. I just got back from the PM test when I realized that I might have made a huge mistake. The axctual test questions were easy as you've both stated but my question is, did they at any point switch up the answers for 6-110? As in it started A) for Strongly agree to E) for strongly disagree, did the answers get switched at any time to A) for strongly disagree and E) for strongly agree? I hope to God not or I'm out. Thanks in advance for any aswers.
        I kept checking but didn't notice them changing so I stopped checking after a while.

I did see people filling out the answer keys the wrong way though. On answer sheet 1 they were filling them out vertically not horizontally like they are numbered, sucks for them.

Comment

Originally posted by jemixxnyc View Post
          I kept checking but didn't notice them changing so I stopped checking after a while.

I did see people filling out the answer keys the wrong way though. On answer sheet 1 they were filling them out vertically not horizontally like they are numbered, sucks for them.
          Thank you God. I was nervous because I did the same thing. After page 4 of those questions I just assumed that the rest of them would be lettered the same. Funny you mention that, the first thing I did was pay attention to which way the answers were going. 2 guys got kicked out of my testing class because their cellphones went off.

Comment

Originally posted by jemixxnyc View Post
            are you talking about the answer sheet question numbers? cause both of my answer sheets were numbered vertically not horizontally, as in:

not

1. 2. 3. 4.

and I was checking my answer sheet numbers with the question packet numbers the whole time since I do have a habit of messing those answer sheets up
            NJ FFII/EMT-B

Comment

Originally posted by Slaytallica45 View Post
              are you talking about the answer sheet question numbers? cause both of my answer sheets were numbered vertically not horizontally, as in:

not

1. 2. 3. 4.

and I was checking my answer sheet numbers with the question packet numbers the whole time since I do have a habit of messing those answer sheets up
              Yeah, I had the same setup. Some people had vertical ike us and others went horizontal. They do this so that you can't copy off of anyone and vice versa.

Comment

Yeah, I had the same setup. Some people had vertical ike us and others went horizontal. They do this so that you can't copy off of anyone and vice versa.
                oh ok, I figured thats probably what happened
                NJ FFII/EMT-B

Comment

The made the biggest mistake on the freakin TEST..Book#1 Q#31
                  You probably know what i'm talking about...

This was really easy, i expected the test to be hard. The Memorization part was a piece of cake, i was really in "Aw" when i saw the questions.

Note:
                  Those questions 6-45 or whatever number. Those are the one's , that can make you or break you !!

Comment

Moe, I know what you mean.Questions 7 through 45 were worth 1/8 of a point and 1 -6 on the first booklet was worth a whole point, so even if you didn't get through 7-45 and to be honest, I didn't. I estimate that I lost 1 1/2 points but I know I got the ones that were worth a full point correct so I'm not worried.

Comment

Oh and as for #31, don't even bother to dispute it because the answer was extremely obvious even though it wasn't written out completely.

Comment

Oh and as for #31, don't even bother to dispute it because the answer was extremely obvious even though it wasn't written out completely.
                        WHOA DUDE...i thought it was a trick question LMAO...i didn't even answer. You know how the DCAS loves to trick you, i didn't honestly answer it, LMAO

All the questions i got wrong on that part, my NYC credit makes up for it.

Comment

This test is going to be a sham. They did not let you take your answers with you, that is the biggest red flag ever. I wont be surprised if the list is not established for years due to lawsuits. How in the world do you grade a question that is one's personal opinion? Its a shame that they did this. Hopefully the games they didnt want to play on this exam worked against them and will keep the moron skells off this job and send them back to the street corner's they are on now!

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyirons2 View Post
                            This test is going to be a sham. They did not let you take your answers with you, that is the biggest red flag ever. I wont be surprised if the list is not established for years due to lawsuits. How in the world do you grade a question that is one's personal opinion? Its a shame that they did this. Hopefully the games they didnt want to play on this exam worked against them and will keep the moron skells off this job and send them back to the street corner's they are on now!

Jonny-

You are probably more correct than you know. Although I only got accounts from a dozen guys who took it there is almost definately going to be some litigation. Every guy had the same reaction and confusion, especially the ones who have taken past firemens exams. This exam I have no doubt will be ranked historically as one of the most confounding and controversial. This was an attempt to weaken the Civil Service system....lets pray this is such a disaster they return to the exams of years past. God only knows the garbage that will sneek through on this entire list....written is a sham, physical is a joke....better get our Class A's cleaned now.

FTM-PTB

Comment

Fred, I am the first in my family to be involved in civil service. But in my short period of time, I have come to the conclusion that it is devoid of just practices. The powers that be can alter the interpretation to how they feel fit at any time. My only hope now is that the next Lt's test, which i will really study for will get me out of the position of being equal to this new garbage. I love where I am, its just getting more and more like a street corner every time we get a new probie, and thats not for me. I hope that the Brothers advise these guys who took the exam to get a lawyer. I hope Pudgy Walsh finds out about this and all the guys who train with him sign on board.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X