I have to air an aggravation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaptainGonzo View Post
    Being known for inventing the parking sapce in front of the donut shop just isn't good enough!
    The PD over the mountain from where I'm from actually had one. It was originally a drug store, but when it went out of business, somebody opened a donut shop.
    I am a highly trained professional and can find my :: expletive deleted:: with either hand in various light conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingRon View Post
      Some moron robbed the Diplomat hotel in DC one night which was right accross the street from an Amy Joy donut shop which never seemed to have fewer than six police cars in it. He got apprehended before the coffee got cold.
      I've got one better than that. Back when I was in high school, a guy in my town tried to rob a donut shop. Anyone care to guess what happened to him?

Anyone?

That's right, he was shot. D-R-T.

Comment

Originally posted by fireman4949 View Post
        All the cops did was paint it black!
        Kevin
        Again, another post illustrating how stupid and ignorant you fire fighters actually are.

The black paint makes it a TACTICAL Halligan bar. It also raises the price $100.

Please get your facts straight.
        PROUD, HONORED AND HUMBLED RECIPIENT OF THE PURPLE HYDRANT AWARD - 10/2007.

Comment

GeorgeWendtCFI????????

I hope your kidden when you gave your comment....
          So If I painted it Camo its a Military bar.. Price Tag= $Priceless...
          You are on a Fire Service Site.. :P

Comment

Originally posted by JAFA62 View Post
            Can't take a joke from the fam.......... I mean infamous GEORGE???????
            Just someone trying to help! (And by the way....Thanks for YOUR help!)

Aggressive does not have to equal stupid.

** "The comments made here are this person's views and possibly that of the organizations to which I am affiliated" **

Comment

Yah

I can take a Joke And it was on me...........
              Last edited by JAFA62; 01-21-2007, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JAFA62 View Post
                Damn. I had a real good post to pick a huge fight and then I saw the last post.
                PROUD, HONORED AND HUMBLED RECIPIENT OF THE PURPLE HYDRANT AWARD - 10/2007.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeWendtCFI View Post
                  Again, another post illustrating how stupid and ignorant you fire fighters actually are.

The black paint makes it a TACTICAL Halligan bar. It also raises the price $100.

Please get your facts straight.
                  George... the raising of the price thing... that's the truth...

We are not stupid and ignorant... after all, we were smart enough to take the "right test" LOL!

Get the fire service version in chrome for the parade piece... add another $200!

PS: nice to see you back!
                  Last edited by CaptainGonzo; 01-21-2007, 05:06 PM.
                  ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
                  Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

Originally posted by Cappy05 View Post
                    ...i was watching Dallad SWAT (i was extremely bored) the other day...
                    Your comment on Dallas SWAT got me to thinking about an episode I saw where a guy was holed up in his apartment bathroom. The apartment was part of an apartment complex. He wouldn't budge with a couple shots of tear gas, so they shot 8 in at once. The apartment caught fire and got going...I mean REALLY got going.

They called in a fire department and they went right up to the apartment and put it out. Ironically, the guy was still in the bathroom and was ok, but the streams blasted the drywall right off all around the bathroom and he finally had to give up.

It was strange to me that the guy was such a danger that they had to surround the place with submachine guns and body armor, until the place caught on fire...then they sent the firefighter right up to the window with a hoseline.

The SWAT team explained that anything could have started the fire...like one of the cannisters knocking a candle over LOL!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X