Backdraft 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lad-duh 5-5

Follow the eyes of a Boston Jake as he starts as a rookie and then through the years uncovers a deadly cover up in the city of Boston: That the New York Yankees are killing firemen in hope that Boston will forfeit the next World Series....(because we all know that the Red Sox can beat the Yankees on any given day)
    The Box. You opened it. We Came...

"You'll take my life but I'll take your's too. You'll fire musket but I'll run you through. So when your waiting for the next attack, you'll better understand there's no turn back."

Comment

Originally posted by RFxplr326 View Post
      Yes. My view... they should just do a movie similar to Cops but all firefighting. And then make a TV series out of it (which it's coming soon [Blaze TV]).
      Whacker Alert!
      Whacker Alert!
      Whacker Alert!

Danger Will Robinson!
      Attached Files
      ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
      Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

I saw "Blades of Glory" last night and they showed a trailer of an upcoming fire department related flick.

"I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry"

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/inow...kandlarry.html

At least Jessica Biel is in it.

Comment

That looks great. Now had it been about to SanFran FF's, I would have never believe the plot.

BTW, for the record, I think San Fran has a great FD and some great people out there. There are however a few odd people in that city.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainGonzo View Post
            Whacker Alert!
            Whacker Alert!
            Whacker Alert!

Danger Will Robinson!
            I don't take special trips (go on scene unless I'm riding along).
            I don't have whacker lights... they don't interest me.
            I don't take pictures of myself in my turnouts.
            But I would like to watch a good firefighting movie.
            Guess I'm still fit to be defined as a whacker. News to me.

Please excuse me while I go pick myself up off the ground... this could take awhile.
            Last edited by RFxplr326; 04-06-2007, 11:29 AM.
            Firefighter/EMT
            My words stated here do not necessarily point towards organizations which I am affiliated with.

Comment

Originally posted by JHR1985 View Post
              Lad-duh 5-5

Follow the eyes of a Boston Jake as he starts as a rookie and then through the years uncovers a deadly cover up in the city of Boston: That the New York Yankees are killing firemen in hope that Boston will forfeit the next World Series....(because we all know that the Red Sox can beat the Yankees on any given day)
              LOL too funny.

Comment

But on a serious note...

I hear they are making Police Academy 99. Commandant Lassard is still in charge too.
                Co 11
                Virginia Beach FD

Amateurs practice until they get it right; professionals practice until they cannot get it wrong. Which one are you?

'The fire went out and nobody got hurt' is a poor excuse for a fireground critique.

Comment

Another Naked Gun movie would be awesome!
                  These are my opinions, not those of my career department, my volunteer company, or my affiliates. And by the way, I'm not a Junior.

Buy me a drink, sing me a song, take me as I come 'cause I can't stay long.

Johnny Greene: 2/3/45-5/2/04
                  Forever in our hearts

Comment

Originally posted by R1SAlum View Post
                    I saw "Blades of Glory" last night and they showed a trailer of an upcoming fire department related flick.

"I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry"

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/inow...kandlarry.html

At least Jessica Biel is in it.
                    That looks funny as hell!
                    Be for Peace, but don't be for the Enemy!
                    -Big Russ

Learn from the mistakes of others; you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.

Originally posted by nyckftbl
                    LOL....dont you people have anything else to do besides b*tch about our b*tching?

Comment

Originally posted by DocVBFDE14 View Post
                      But on a serious note...

I hear they are making Police Academy 99. Commandant Lassard is still in charge too.
                      Are you serious?

Comment

Are you guys sure that BACKDRAFT is an adult movie I think you guys have it confused with FLASHPOINT.

Comment

Originally posted by dday05 View Post
                          Are you serious?

Sure I am. Leslie Eastbrook (If i remember right) should still look pretty good for a 70y/o woman. That is if they haven't fallen to her knees yet. If they have and I have nothing else to look at, she probably won't look so good
                          Co 11
                          Virginia Beach FD

Amateurs practice until they get it right; professionals practice until they cannot get it wrong. Which one are you?

'The fire went out and nobody got hurt' is a poor excuse for a fireground critique.

Comment

Originally posted by DocVBFDE14 View Post
                            Sure I am. Leslie Eastbrook (If i remember right) should still look pretty good for a 70y/o woman. That is if they haven't fallen to her knees yet. If they have and I have nothing else to look at, she probably won't look so good
                            Thanks now I'll have to delete that image!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Well Rocky Balboa is going to take on Jason in Friday the 13th part 78 with special guest Godzillia

Comment

any movie with Jenna Jameson as a firefighter HAS got to be a good movie indeed
                                The Box. You opened it. We Came...

"You'll take my life but I'll take your's too. You'll fire musket but I'll run you through. So when your waiting for the next attack, you'll better understand there's no turn back."

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X