X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LeuitEFDems View Post
    Please say it ain't so
    I'm with him.
    Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

Comment

Originally posted by RFxplr326 View Post
      I tried to search for any word about Backdraft 2. Came up negative for a movie, but for those of you who enjoy hot stuff:

Ingredients For BACKDRAFT 2:

10 - whole fresh tomatoes
      1- large can of diced tomatoes
      2-cloves of garlic
      2- jalapeno peppers
      2- chili peppers
      3 -tablespoons of sugar
      1 -whole white onion
      4-tablespoons of xxx-HOT horseradish!
      a shake or two of onion powder.

Directions:
      Combine everything in a large pot and stir for a while, boil on the stove for about 5 minutes. Adding the horseradish brings out the distinct flavor that goes great in a salsa mix!

After boiling, shut off the heat and let sit until it is cool enough to eat. The real flavor will not be revealed until about 10 minutes of cooling time.

Too hot for me...
      You forgot:Serve before entry to the flashover trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by IFDFFENG20 View Post
        "Dennis Quaid {Axe} Was the Fire Setter - He Died too and the mastermind behind it all..."

Maybe they could make Scott Glenn some kind of fireman arsonist for the sequel?
        I got $1.78 in loose change says it was Scott Glenn that set the fires and died along with Kurt Russel in the last one he set.
        Watch your copy a little closer next movie night.

Comment

Dennis Quaid was the alien guy that popped out of that guy's stomach in Total Recall... right?
          The Box. You opened it. We Came...

"You'll take my life but I'll take your's too. You'll fire musket but I'll run you through. So when your waiting for the next attack, you'll better understand there's no turn back."

Comment

I rather see Ladder 49 2 than Backdraft 2. I'll admit i STUPIDLY bought the backdraft collectors edition because I forgot how much the movie sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by Itsmy6 View Post
              I rather see Ladder 49 2 than Backdraft 2. I'll admit i STUPIDLY bought the backdraft collectors edition because I forgot how much the movie sucked.

‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
              Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

In other words backdraft sucks.

Comment

Hey, backdraft was a good movie.
                  "You choose to go voluntarily into the fire. The blaze might well destroy you. But if you survive, every blow of the hammer will serve to shape your being. Every drop of water wrung from you will temper and strengthen your soul." Margaret Weis

Paul Richardson
                  Firefighter/EMT-B
                  OVFD unit# 343/SLVFD unit# 610

Comment

I never saw this thread. What a funny thread about a shi##y movie.

Comment

Way better then Backdraft or Ladder 49....

I have an idea about a kid that calls himself a firefighter, that doesn't even have a drivers license and drives the fire dept support truck into a building looking for his pager.

Any takers?

Comment

Don't forget the newest firefighting movie FIREHOUSE DOG it's so bad that even our dog is embarrassed to admit he works for the fire department.

Comment

Originally posted by dday05 View Post
                          Way better then Backdraft or Ladder 49....

I have an idea about a kid that calls himself a firefighter, that doesn't even have a drivers license and drives the fire dept support truck into a building looking for his pager.

Any takers?
                          ROFLMAO!

Originally posted by TRUCK61 View Post
                          Don't forget the newest firefighting movie FIREHOUSE DOG it's so bad that even our dog is embarrassed to admit he works for the fire department.
                          I saw the preview for this one tonight. I don't think this could actually be considered a firefighting movie as it is a kids movie and is meant for kids. Backdraft was a firefighting movie and was meant for the adults... but it sucked.
                          Last edited by RFxplr326; 04-05-2007, 10:31 PM.
                          Firefighter/EMT
                          My words stated here do not necessarily point towards organizations which I am affiliated with.

Comment

I know people want to admit that the movie sucked....

but think of all the great quotes in there....

"Sorry kid I thought you were dead"

or the famous new guy line

"Hi, I'm Brian."

"I'm sorry"

or "It coulda flashed, it shoulda flashed.... yeah but it didnt"

Where would our great culture be without them?
                            The Box. You opened it. We Came...

"You'll take my life but I'll take your's too. You'll fire musket but I'll run you through. So when your waiting for the next attack, you'll better understand there's no turn back."

Comment

Originally posted by JHR1985 View Post
                              ...Where would our great culture be without them?
                              I bet somewhere warm.

I say we remake EMERGENCY! (still think that show reminds me of MacGyver).

Is is possible to make a decent firefighting movie? Just wondering. (wonder if they could add an explorer or to the next backdraft...)
                              "...We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
                              For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
                              Shall be my brother;..." - King Henry V - Shakespeare

Originally posted by Catch22
                              It's not the brightest thing to come into a topic and try to provoke a bunch of guys/gals with more time on the firehouse crapper than you do in the firehouse.
                              "crispitycrunchitypeanutbuttery t0ast" - DFurtman

Comment

Originally posted by t0asty View Post
                                Is is possible to make a decent firefighting movie?

Yes. My view... they should just do a movie similar to Cops but all firefighting. And then make a TV series out of it (which it's coming soon [Blaze TV]).
                                Firefighter/EMT
                                My words stated here do not necessarily point towards organizations which I am affiliated with.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X