Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've owned three pair of Warrington Pro's and you couldn't pay me to wear a pair of rubber boots again. I've been been wearing them for nine years and will never go back to rubber. I love my Warrington Pros they are some much better than the rubber boots. They fit your feet better, and they don't feel sloppy like rubber ones. I currently have a pair of 14 inch bunker style and a pair of 10 inch zip up ones. As saying goes Leather Forever.

Comment

i just got a pair of black diamond boots and do not like them. some of the other guy have warrington pros and love them. my boots are to narrow and the toe is to pointed and makes the boot about a inch longer than the pros.

Comment

There was a study done on firefighter fatigue with respect to boots (rubber versus leather). The study, I believe, was conducted by the University of Delaware, and concluded that there is a significant reduction in fatigue by those using leather boots as opposed to those using rubber boots...

Having made the switch to leather several years ago, I wouldn't even think of switching back to those rigid fitting, cold, miserable rubber boots...

I do maintain a pair of rubber boots for Haz-Mat, but I must confess... in my Haz-Mat Tech class, we were taught not to step in the product!!!

LEATHER IS FOREVER!!! (Helmets and Boots)

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X