X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RobFromGermany
    replied
    hi markus!
    habe mal rumgehört, was andere dazu meinen. Insgesamt bekommt man Preis-Leistungsmäßig kaum einen besseren Handschuh als den Supermars. Für die Brandbekämpfung im Innenangriff sollte man aber darauh achten, dass keine Reflexstreifen auf dem Handrücken sind. Sie führten bei Übungen in Übungsbehältern Brandbekämpfung dazu, dass die hitze an der Stelle durchgeschlagen ist.

ich hoffe das hilft!
    gruss,
    rob

Originally posted by MarcusKspn View Post
    Wilkommen zu den Boards,

Survey wurde ausgefuellt. Schaut aus wie eine sehr gute Idee.

Ich hatte eine schnelle frage. Ich denke darueber einen ESKA Super-Mars Handschuh zu kaufen. Wollte mal schnell wissen ob Sie Erfahrung mit diesen Handschuh hast und was Ihre Meinung ueber den Handschuh ist.

Vielen Dank und viel Glueck.

Leave a comment:

• RobFromGermany
    replied
    hi! leider habe ich keine erfahrung mit dem ESKA handschuh, ich werde mich aber mal umhoeren!

vielen dank und schoenen gruss,
    robert

Originally posted by MarcusKspn View Post
    Wilkommen zu den Boards,

Ich hatte eine schnelle frage. Ich denke darueber einen ESKA Super-Mars Handschuh zu kaufen. Wollte mal schnell wissen ob Sie Erfahrung mit diesen Handschuh hast und was Ihre Meinung ueber den Handschuh ist.

Leave a comment:

• MarcusKspn
    replied
    Wilkommen zu den Boards,

Leave a comment:

• fireman4949
    replied
    I'm Irish, I'm Catholic and I'm a firefighter! You can't get any more "American" than that!

Kevin

Leave a comment:

• ChicagoFF
    replied
    Originally posted by BFDNJFF View Post
    yeah I always figured it was ITALIANS only
    Oh god, please don't tell me we are letting them in now! Whats this world coming to???

Leave a comment:

• BFDNJFF
    replied
    Originally posted by ChicagoFF View Post
    There are firemen in America with German roots??? I didn't think that was allowed.
    yeah I always figured it was ITALIANS only

Leave a comment:

• RobFromGermany
    replied
    and thanks everyone who has done the survey so far for your help. i got excellent results.

the survey is still open though... (at www.stapfpower.com )

Originally posted by RobFromGermany View Post
    i kind of knew this one would come up.
    growing up in germany i can say: YES. Hasslehoff was huge! and "i've been looking for freedom" WAS top of the charts for quite some time...

Leave a comment:

• RobFromGermany
    replied
    i kind of knew this one would come up.
    growing up in germany i can say: YES. Hasslehoff was huge! and "i've been looking for freedom" WAS top of the charts for quite some time...

Originally posted by Catch22 View Post
    Never thought of Dan Marino, but I have gotten Hasselhoff and Patrick Swayze screwed up before.

Leave a comment:

• Catch22
    replied
    Originally posted by ChicagoFF View Post
    Speaking of German-Americans, does anyone else have trouble telling David Hasselhoff and Dan Marino apart???
    Never thought of Dan Marino, but I have gotten Hasselhoff and Patrick Swayze screwed up before.

Leave a comment:

• ChicagoFF
    replied
    Speaking of German-Americans, does anyone else have trouble telling David Hasselhoff and Dan Marino apart???

Leave a comment:

• MIKEYLIKESIT
    replied
    I can tell you it wasnt all that long ago that my buddy was on an engine that most days was 100 % Irish. Those days are very rare anymore...If not gone.

Leave a comment:

• ChicagoFF
    replied
    Originally posted by MIKEYLIKESIT View Post
    My grandmother grew up with a man who rose to the rank of Division Marshal in the CFD. Whch today is akin to district chief. He was a German-Lutheran.
    Hmmmmm, I though there was a by-law or something about letting NI's (non-Irish) get that high a rank. If not there should be!

Leave a comment:

• Catch22
    replied
    I need to do some checking, but my grandfather's family came from a country that hasn't existed since before WWI. If I remember right, it got absorbed into Austria or something like that.

We actually have a lot of German/Indian (including myself, 1/2 and 1/2) in this area.

Leave a comment:

• MIKEYLIKESIT
    replied
    My grandmother grew up with a man who rose to the rank of Division Marshal in the CFD. Whch today is akin to district chief. He was a German-Lutheran. In the good ol days, the churches were all based on ethnicity. In McKinley Park, where my Dad is from they had the Irish-Catholic, Polish-Catholic, German-Catholic and the German-Lutheran church within blocks of one another. In Chicago, some common ethnic mixes are German-Irish, Polish-Mexican, Irish-Italian, Irish-Mexican to name a few. I am a classic Chicago "mix"...But not a drop of Irish.

Leave a comment:

• ChicagoFF
    replied
    There are firemen in America with German roots??? I didn't think that was allowed.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X