X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jaybird210
    replied
    Originally posted by efd824 View Post
    Mikey this could work out perfect, ill grab CR and trainer at the 32 mile marker, you head down 80 and pick up everyone on the way, meet at yogi's and head for the coast.
    I'll meet everyone at 39 & 80. Stop at the Tiki Motel (adult relaxation provided. Seriously, it's on their sign!!).

Leave a comment:

• BFDPerez
    replied
    They earn an honest living, I mean hell politicians are no better and i'm sure theyre the ones doing the complaining. Just because a girl wants to smoke a cigarette from her you know what doesnt make her a bad person lol...but no seriously theyre trying to do a good thing and should not be criticised for it or however you spell it. And i'm in for a gold club road trip any day.

Leave a comment:

• joshball
    replied
    before my days the dept's around here would go to the clubs to collect for the Crusade for Children. good money maker

Leave a comment:

• snowball
    replied
    Originally posted by CaptainGonzo View Post
    Just make sure the check says "Toys For Tots" instead of "T*ts For Tots!"
    Or Toys for [email protected]!

It's ironic though that these same people don't have a problem taking toy donations from the Hell's Angels. And I'm not talking about the every day good guy H-A member. I mean the 1%er.

Leave a comment:

• voyager9
    replied
    Originally posted by ChiefReason View Post
    Tell you what; I'd strip to raise money,
    While I 100% agree, I think I just puked in my mouth..

These people have a scorching case of hypocracy. They're very quick to point out the moral failings of others while at the same time ignoring and hiding their own. Something about stones and glass houses..

Leave a comment:

• CaptainGonzo
    replied
    Originally posted by ChiefReason View Post
    You know; I get so tired of people trying to take the moral high ground, just because they don't like certain occupations. Stripping IS an occupation for many; male and female. They make money, they pay taxes and they might even have families to feed. Some work at very upscale clubs, while others might work at the Bada Bing, if you know what I mean.
    These same people who disapprove of strippers donating to a good cause are people who at work, will stab and grab their way to a higher paying position, leaving co-workers in their wake, but they come by their money "honestly" or so they would lead you to believe. They cheat on their taxes and they will walk right by a Salvation Army kettle without dropping in a thin nickel.
    Tell you what; I'd strip to raise money, if I knew it would brighten Christmas for at least one needy child.
    Pants off; I mean hats off to the exotic dancers. At least, their hearts, among other things, are in the right place.
    I'm up for it. Meet you at the 32.
    CR

Amen, Art, Amen!

Leave a comment:

• ChiefReason
    replied
    You know; I get so tired of people trying to take the moral high ground, just because they don't like certain occupations. Stripping IS an occupation for many; male and female. They make money, they pay taxes and they might even have families to feed. Some work at very upscale clubs, while others might work at the Bada Bing, if you know what I mean.
    These same people who disapprove of strippers donating to a good cause are people who at work, will stab and grab their way to a higher paying position, leaving co-workers in their wake, but they come by their money "honestly" or so they would lead you to believe. They cheat on their taxes and they will walk right by a Salvation Army kettle without dropping in a thin nickel.
    Tell you what; I'd strip to raise money, if I knew it would brighten Christmas for at least one needy child.
    Pants off; I mean hats off to the exotic dancers. At least, their hearts, among other things, are in the right place.
    I'm up for it. Meet you at the 32.
    CR

Leave a comment:

• voyager9
    replied
    If that money is dirty, I'll volunteer to wash them.. er. it..

Leave a comment:

• DFDMAXX
    replied
    One of the strip clubs in Milwaukee used to offer free admission around this time of year if you brought in a toy for the " Toys for tots " charity foundation. They called the promotion " Toys for Ta - Tas "

I am amused

Leave a comment:

• SSTONER
    replied
    Originally posted by FlyingKiwi View Post
    Want to define those words Bro?
    real or considerable amount.......
    .... Donald trump makes real money....I make play money in comparison!

real: being value measured in purchasing power - "real income". Substantial.

Does that make sense?
    Last edited by SSTONER; 12-23-2006, 10:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MarcusKspn
    replied
    Originally posted by CaptainGonzo View Post
    Summoning bad visions of Breastfeeding Strippers on stage.

"Yes, these t*ts are for Tots."

Leave a comment:

• CaptainGonzo
    replied
    Originally posted by MarcusKspn View Post
    Just pulling your chain with the white helmet Gonz, none of my business how you got it. But it is a good cause for celebration, and that way the celebration expense goes to a good cause.

Although I think you will have a hard time explaining to your accountant why the $200 you spend at the strip joint should be a tax-write off, seeing how it is a charitable expense.

Leave a comment:

• MarcusKspn
    replied
    Just pulling your chain with the white helmet Gonz, none of my business how you got it. But it is a good cause for celebration, and that way the celebration expense goes to a good cause.

Although I think you will have a hard time explaining to your accountant why the $200 you spend at the strip joint should be a tax-write off, seeing how it is a charitable expense.

Leave a comment:

• Frmboybuck
    replied
    This kind of crap really ****es me off. These snobs are out begging for money and then they bitch about where it comes from. They should pull out of this charity and give to another, more appreciative one

Leave a comment:

• RspctFrmCalgary
    replied
    Thanks, Ray.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader