X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaptainGonzo View Post
    Just make sure the check says "Toys For Tots" instead of "T*ts For Tots!"
    Or Toys for [email protected]!

It's ironic though that these same people don't have a problem taking toy donations from the Hell's Angels. And I'm not talking about the every day good guy H-A member. I mean the 1%er.
    IAFF

Comment

before my days the dept's around here would go to the clubs to collect for the Crusade for Children. good money maker
      Josh Ball
      FF/EMT - Zoneton Fire Protection District
      PSO II - Louisville International Airport
      Deputy - Bullitt County Sheriff's Office

Comment

They earn an honest living, I mean hell politicians are no better and i'm sure theyre the ones doing the complaining. Just because a girl wants to smoke a cigarette from her you know what doesnt make her a bad person lol...but no seriously theyre trying to do a good thing and should not be criticised for it or however you spell it. And i'm in for a gold club road trip any day.

Comment

Originally posted by efd824 View Post
          Mikey this could work out perfect, ill grab CR and trainer at the 32 mile marker, you head down 80 and pick up everyone on the way, meet at yogi's and head for the coast.
          I'll meet everyone at 39 & 80. Stop at the Tiki Motel (adult relaxation provided. Seriously, it's on their sign!!).
          Omnis Cedo Domus

www.hinckleyfd.org

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...