"dirty money"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarcusKspn View Post
    If that is how you got your "white" helmet, I am not going.........
    That dosent even deserve a reply... However, a good ripper in the morning makes me feisty. I think you owe CHIEF GONZO an apology.
    IAFF-IACOJ PROUD

Comment

It's okay, Mike...

Sometimes people have FTEB* syndrome before posting

*Forget to engage brain
      Last edited by CaptainGonzo; 12-23-2006, 01:08 PM.
      ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
      Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

Mikey this could work out perfect, ill grab CR and trainer at the 32 mile marker, you head down 80 and pick up everyone on the way, meet at yogi's and head for the coast.

Comment

I'll drive a Stripes R.V....This could be fun...On second thought, it WILL be fun !
          IAFF-IACOJ PROUD

Comment

Thanks, Ray.
            September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
            IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
            Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

This kind of crap really ****es me off. These snobs are out begging for money and then they bitch about where it comes from. They should pull out of this charity and give to another, more appreciative one
              Buck
              Assistant Chief/EMT-B

Comment

Just pulling your chain with the white helmet Gonz, none of my business how you got it. But it is a good cause for celebration, and that way the celebration expense goes to a good cause.

Although I think you will have a hard time explaining to your accountant why the $200 you spend at the strip joint should be a tax-write off, seeing how it is a charitable expense.
                "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by MarcusKspn View Post
                  Just pulling your chain with the white helmet Gonz, none of my business how you got it. But it is a good cause for celebration, and that way the celebration expense goes to a good cause.

Although I think you will have a hard time explaining to your accountant why the $200 you spend at the strip joint should be a tax-write off, seeing how it is a charitable expense.
                  Just make sure the check says "Toys For Tots" instead of "T*ts For Tots!"
                  ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
                  Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainGonzo View Post
                    Just make sure the check says "Toys For Tots" instead of "T*ts For Tots!"
                    Summoning bad visions of Breastfeeding Strippers on stage.

"Yes, these t*ts are for Tots."
                    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingKiwi View Post
                      Want to define those words Bro?
                      real or considerable amount.......
                      .... Donald trump makes real money....I make play money in comparison!

real: being value measured in purchasing power - "real income". Substantial.

Does that make sense?
                      Last edited by SSTONER; 12-23-2006, 10:25 PM.
                      Warm Regards,
                      Shawn Stoner
                      EMT-B

Comment

One of the strip clubs in Milwaukee used to offer free admission around this time of year if you brought in a toy for the " Toys for tots " charity foundation. They called the promotion " Toys for Ta - Tas "

I am amused
                        We do not rise to the occasion. We fall back to our level of training.

Comment

If that money is dirty, I'll volunteer to wash them.. er. it..
                          So you call this your free country
                          Tell me why it costs so much to live
                          -3dd

Comment

You know; I get so tired of people trying to take the moral high ground, just because they don't like certain occupations. Stripping IS an occupation for many; male and female. They make money, they pay taxes and they might even have families to feed. Some work at very upscale clubs, while others might work at the Bada Bing, if you know what I mean.
                            These same people who disapprove of strippers donating to a good cause are people who at work, will stab and grab their way to a higher paying position, leaving co-workers in their wake, but they come by their money "honestly" or so they would lead you to believe. They cheat on their taxes and they will walk right by a Salvation Army kettle without dropping in a thin nickel.
                            Tell you what; I'd strip to raise money, if I knew it would brighten Christmas for at least one needy child.
                            Pants off; I mean hats off to the exotic dancers. At least, their hearts, among other things, are in the right place.
                            I'm up for it. Meet you at the 32.
                            CR
                            Visit www.iacoj.com
                            Remember Bradley Golden (9/25/01)
                            RIP HOF Robert J. Compton(ENG6511)

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefReason View Post
                              You know; I get so tired of people trying to take the moral high ground, just because they don't like certain occupations. Stripping IS an occupation for many; male and female. They make money, they pay taxes and they might even have families to feed. Some work at very upscale clubs, while others might work at the Bada Bing, if you know what I mean.
                              These same people who disapprove of strippers donating to a good cause are people who at work, will stab and grab their way to a higher paying position, leaving co-workers in their wake, but they come by their money "honestly" or so they would lead you to believe. They cheat on their taxes and they will walk right by a Salvation Army kettle without dropping in a thin nickel.
                              Tell you what; I'd strip to raise money, if I knew it would brighten Christmas for at least one needy child.
                              Pants off; I mean hats off to the exotic dancers. At least, their hearts, among other things, are in the right place.
                              I'm up for it. Meet you at the 32.
                              CR

Amen, Art, Amen!
                              Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefReason View Post
                                Tell you what; I'd strip to raise money,
                                While I 100% agree, I think I just puked in my mouth..

These people have a scorching case of hypocracy. They're very quick to point out the moral failings of others while at the same time ignoring and hiding their own. Something about stones and glass houses..
                                So you call this your free country
                                Tell me why it costs so much to live
                                -3dd

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse