Ultimate Toolbag!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Toolbag!!

Compliments of a whacker out of Lehigh County, PA.

...and yes, I do feel most stupidestestest for this.

ENJOY!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwndtCeGy_Y&NR
    A Fire Chief has ONLY 1 JOB and that's to take care of his fireman. EVERYTHING else falls under this.

Sorry to inform you...this was posted earlier today here:

http://forums.firehouse.com/showthread.php?t=86251

Post #16.

But...your assessment would be correct, IMO.

Comment

that was great.

Comment

One word, two syllables...WHA-CKER!!!!! "Hey honey, get up...grab that them their video camera you done did got me for my birfday & get in tha truck"...what a waste of 3:45 minutes..was it just me or was it 3:45 minutes of pretty much blackness with voiceovers of him yelling "let's go!!", breathing heavy & clanging his gear locker around???

The classic was his wife saying "slow down, they only want one engine"...damn, when the wife even knows you're whackering out, that's bad!! Got to give her credit though...she got up & followed his stupid *** there...now that's love (or a lack of sleep)...wonder if she drove the truck home or if he made her wait there for 2 hours in the freezing cold until he came back???

This is what makes ALL vollies look stupid...not everyone does this...some guys just duct tape it to the dashboard so they can leave the wife home...

Just my 2 cents...Stay Safe...and keep the camera steady!!

Comment

Originally posted by Firescueguy View Post
          One word, two syllables...WHA-CKER!!!!! "Hey honey, get up...grab that them their video camera you done did got me for my birfday & get in tha truck"...what a waste of 3:45 minutes..was it just me or was it 3:45 minutes of pretty much blackness with voiceovers of him yelling "let's go!!", breathing heavy & clanging his gear locker around???

The classic was his wife saying "slow down, they only want one engine"...damn, when the wife even knows you're whackering out, that's bad!! Got to give her credit though...she got up & followed his stupid *** there...now that's love (or a lack of sleep)...wonder if she drove the truck home or if he made her wait there for 2 hours in the freezing cold until he came back???

actually...I think it was a kid who had to drag his mom with him in the car cause he is still driving on a permit
          NJ FFII/EMT-B

Comment

Originally posted by Slaytallica45 View Post
            actually...I think it was a kid who had to drag his mom with him in the car cause he is still driving on a permit
            I agree I also think that she knows enough to know that he was wrong in the way he responded.

Comment

anyone else think this kid sounds like Napoleon Dynamite?

Comment

Originally posted by Steeda83 View Post
                anyone else think this kid sounds like Napoleon Dynamite?
                ahah my thoughts exactly especialy when he was like i'm on the engine crew or something like that.

Comment

Theres 3 minutes of my life I wont get back
                  Andrew
                  Firefighter/EMT
                  New Jersey

Comment

He fights what you fear.
                    IAFF-IACOJ PROUD

Comment

What? Being scorned for the rest of your days as a Plonker.
                      Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
                      Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

Comment

Did anyone see the other video he posted on his youtube page? It's a photo collage of Hannah Montanna set to music! Hannah Montanna is a teen girl on the Disney Channel. Kinda shows his age/maturity level...
                        Marc S.
                        Firefighter/Paramedic
                        Solon Local 2079

(Previously posted as Hobbitt. Registered December '02,)

Comment

Originally posted by FyrGuy176 View Post
                          Did anyone see the other video he posted on his youtube page? It's a photo collage of Hannah Montanna set to music! Hannah Montanna is a teen girl on the Disney Channel. Kinda shows his age/maturity level...
                          Exactly. He's a young kid who's excited about a possible lifetime with a fire department. I don't suppose anyone here was a little ramped up when they were cutting their teeth though.

Comment

The times are a changin

Hell I started when I was 15 but that was pre-youtube/internet so I got in trouble the old fashioned way...Driving too fast to the station for calls, hanging with the "wrong" crowd at the firehouse etc...
                            IAFF-IACOJ PROUD

Comment

Originally posted by FyrGuy176 View Post

what concerns me is how you knew this info that you supplied to us !
                              ******=================
                              ******================
                              ******=================
                              ******================
                              =======================
                              =======================
                              =======================

------GOD BLESS AMERICA ! ------

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250