No announcement yet.

Interesting Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought each of us is a member of the best Dept in the world :-) I didnt even see the part about them gloating about themselves.

Comment

I thought the guy on the pump panel (the one with his suspenders down) was shirtless but then I thought "no, it's a tan t-shirt" but apparently others noticed that too.

In the immortal words of Jeff Foxworthy..."if you're who a volunteer fireman who pumps an engine with no shirt on, youuuuu might be a redneck"...

Just my 2 cents...Stay Safe...

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyirons2 View Post
        I thought each of us is a member of the best Dept in the world :-) I didnt even see the part about them gloating about themselves.

The entire video is a "gloatfest"...
        ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
        Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

Hey, they have a good website..... Has any1 here ever talked with any members of Kentland?

Comment

Apparently Lt. Pete Lund R-2 (Ret) was a member a big contributor to their training. I didnt work with him, but no one says a bad thing about him, just those Rescue Buffs! :-)

Comment

I found a public demonstration put on by Kentland.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPNrn...elated&search=
              New York State EMT-B

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingKiwi View Post

1. The knobber on the pump looking really "Joe (puke) Cool" with no jacket or helmet on and his suspenders hanging down the back. LOSER

Back east, this is very commonplace. I have been told by many a jake that they are just for looks anyways. My Dad NEVER wore his, in every picture of him and everyone around him, they are down. I understand the safety hazards, and we have regulations that say we must wear them properly.

Just letting you know that in someplaces, that is how it is done.
                ------------------------------------
                These opinions are mine and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations I am affiliated with.

Comment

Originally posted by Dickey View Post

The second video.....That boy would be in my office with a stern lesson on how to reduce the adrenaline a bit and how to self-extricate his head from his ***!
                  Wow, I am DEFINATLY gonna use that one!
                  These opinions are mine and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations I am affiliated with.

Comment

Hey RFRDxplorer :

I don't think the issue is not having the suspenders up.( like you said alot of guys don't wear thier suspenders) It's that the wanna be in the film is Shirtless !

Cheers Firedog21
                    I.A.F.F. Proud

Comment

Originally posted by BruenRescue2003 View Post
                      I found a public demonstration put on by Kentland.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPNrn...elated&search=
                      them boys are so good they go world wide to show people how they do things

Comment

Originally posted by firedog21 View Post
                        Hey RFRDxplorer :

I don't think the issue is not having the suspenders up.( like you said alot of guys don't wear thier suspenders) It's that the wanna be in the film is Shirtless !

Cheers Firedog21
                        I.A.F.F. Proud
                        Gotcha!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WaterbryVTfire View Post
                          Don, I knew you knew...I was posting that as a lead in to your "kessel run"...
                          (Han Solo: You haven't heard on the Milliniuem Falcon?....Obie Wan: Should I have? Han Solo: Well, it made the Kessel...)
                          Oh well there's still a certain quality to my stupidity. I think I've reached a new level.

What's funny is, I never heard of the place when I lived up there.
                          I am a highly trained professional and can find my :: expletive deleted:: with either hand in various light conditions.

Comment

Maybe they'll take this kid.... I feel for the Station he works at when he is old enough to join!!!!

youtube 'The Fireman'
                            Steve Dude
                            IACOJ member
                            www.fireservice.co.uk

London Fire Brigade...."Can Do"

'Irony'... It's a British thing.

Comment

I understand the safety hazards, and we have regulations that say we must wear them properly
                              Earth Calling

Yes my comment was about the lack of PPE, no helmet no jacket.

He will be as much use as t!ts on a Bull to the rest of the crew WHEN things screw up.

Which they will.

Do that down here and you would be stood down and in shyte WAY over your head.
                              Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
                              Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

Comment

steve that is my new favorite video to laugh at when i need it.
                                FireFighter/EMT
                                Rescue 1

IACOJ
                                FTM-PTB

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader