Leather Suspenders ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leather Suspenders ?

Anybody wear leather suspenders on their bunker pants ? If so how are they and do you like them ? Looking at a set made by Boston Leather. Thanks !!

Search me ..........
    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Comment

1 guy i know has them, he likes them b/c they dont sag or give when ur pants get heavier(water, etc) so whatever they're adjusted your pants stay at, hes got the ones with the reflective material on them

Comment

I have them and love them. Mine have a belt buckle type adjustment on them and I can raise and lower them if need be. They dont sag when they get wet. On top of all of that they are the most comfortable pair I have owned.

They're a good investment.
        Proud member of the IACOJ
        ftm-ptb-egh
        *** These are my opinions, they do not in any way reflect those of my department.***

Comment

Originally posted by Steeda83 View Post
          1 guy i know has them, he likes them b/c they dont sag or give when ur pants get heavier(water, etc) so whatever they're adjusted your pants stay at, hes got the ones with the reflective material on them
          I have the same pair made by Boston Leather and I love them. Wouldn't go back to Morning Pride.

Comment

I wear leather suspenders, they are the best I have ever had.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X