Try This

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kadempc
    Hey 77, do you see why I left the first time? Some things never change. Some ol' s***, just different faces this time.
    Yep, I know...... I've been guilty of it myself at times, but it's getting bad again.

FYI...... kadempc isn't some newbie to the forums...... he was actually on here a long time ago...... AFter some of the typical BS that goes on in here, he quit coming for awhile. When he did try to log back in, he couldn't get in because he forgot his password. When he tried to get his password, the illustrious WT never replied to nay of his emails or sent him the stuff he needed to log back in. He still came around to check things out, but never posted. Finally, he re-registered under a different username.

All he was trying to do was to get people to look at another site., he has absolutely nothing to do with this other site. It's something he stumbled upon.

As for his other thread that someone linked above, this was because of another one of the many problems on this site that the WT has failed to take care of....... The inability to start a new post like you should be able to. Tried to start a post and got the blank screen. Then he tried again to get the error that "this thread already exists...... Tried a third time with the same results. Then, the gremlins decided to screw with him when he started the BS post.......

It amazing...... The problems continue with no solutions in sight....... So much for the forums being updated......
    The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
    We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
    IACOJ

Comment

Well if that is the case, I'm not sure how we are all supposed to know this. I wasn't born with telepathy and if he is such a forum veteran, the he should know how people will react to a post count of 12. If you expect people to react to your opinion as if you are a long time member, then perhaps you should do something to clue people in to that.

Had I know this, I'd probably agree with you based on the non-sense here by the "webteam". However, when someone comes in here and all indicaton point to him being some newbie telling people to leave and go to some other forum, how do you think people will react??
      Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

Comment

Well if that is the case, I'm not sure how we are all supposed to know this. I wasn't born with telepathy and if he is such a forum veteran, the he should know how people will react to a post count of 12. If you expect people to react to your opinion as if you are a long time member, then perhaps you should do something to clue people in to that.

This is exactly my past problem. What does my number of posts have to do with anything? There are plenty of people on here who have 1500+ posts, does that make them experts? All that says is they are a veteran at mashin' keys. Just because I don't have the time to get on and post my opinoin, suggestion, idea, question, etc., that doesn't make me some green rook off the street. Why should I get on and brag about myself? Too many others do it enough already on here. Some people try to use this site as a way to become more educated. Others are just trying to show how smart they think they are. Nobody can see dummies on the internet, well ....nevermind.

Back in 2000-2001, when folks got on here to use the site as it was intended (Gonzo,Captstanm1,Dalmation90, Steamer, 77, Weruj1, Chief Reason, etc.) it great to get on and trade ideas, tips, etc. But as with most growth, you end up dealing with egos and attitudes. The webteam could care less, they just like seeing the big numbers and dodging the many problems.

Oh well. Like I said, I tried again. But, some things never change.
        The only person who does not screw up, is the person who does not do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by kadempc
          This is exactly my past problem. What does my number of posts have to do with anything? There are plenty of people on here who have 1500+ posts, does that make them experts? All that says is they are a veteran at mashin' keys. Just because I don't have the time to get on and post my opinoin, suggestion, idea, question, etc., that doesn't make me some green rook off the street. Why should I get on and brag about myself? Too many others do it enough already on here. Some people try to use this site as a way to become more educated. Others are just trying to show how smart they think they are. Nobody can see dummies on the internet, well ....nevermind.

Back in 2000-2001, when folks got on here to use the site as it was intended (Gonzo,Captstanm1,Dalmation90, Steamer, 77, Weruj1, Chief Reason, etc.) it great to get on and trade ideas, tips, etc. But as with most growth, you end up dealing with egos and attitudes. The webteam could care less, they just like seeing the big numbers and dodging the many problems.

Oh well. Like I said, I tried again. But, some things never change.
          Are you really taking the time to post here whining that no one took your advertising of some other site seriously? Wow. No time to post about anything fire related but time to cry about how you were treated when you came on to advertise another web site? Dry your eyes and grow up.
          I am a complacent liability to the fire service

Comment

I'm not real sure if that ego or attitude? Maybe a little of both.

Why should I worry about posting on anything, I only have 13 and you "know it all's" have the answers all ready to dispense.

Just in case you didn't catch it Mr ChicagoFF, the post has turned into another topic-THAT I CANT START A NEW THREAD ON!-which is funny because that is why I said anything in the first place!
            The only person who does not screw up, is the person who does not do anything.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X