X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• captain09
    replied
    Web Site that doesn't cost a house payment

For those looking for FFOPS and Billy Simpson's Journal. Here is a website where you can purchase them for under fourty dollars. [url]www.eagleemblems.com there are other firebooks on this site too.

Leave a comment:

• Safety33
    replied
    I now see that his new book is available.

Leave a comment:

• Rescue101
    replied
    Yep,it's always a pleasure to chat with the "Commish".I have the entire series of his writings from book 1.I hope when I retire I know half as much as Leo does.He's truly one of the Fire service greats.The Expo is a good place to catch either him or Don Whitney(PFD Maine Ret.).Don's a piece of work too,I caught a few jobs with him in the City on Commercial st. back in the 70's. T.C.

Leave a comment:

• CaptainGonzo
    replied
    "The Commish" signed my copy at the DMC books booth at the New England Fire Rescue Expo.

Leave a comment:

• Weruj1
    replied
    now that you ask ...............I cant recall ...............

Leave a comment:

• rstandi
    replied
    Hey,

How did you get that autographed?

Rod

Leave a comment:

• Weruj1
    replied
    I too have an autographed copy .........I just checked Amazon and eBay .....and there are no copies available. Keep you eyes peeled they do pop in these places.

Leave a comment:

• Safety33
    replied
    If you subscribe to firehouse magazine, there is usually a catalog attached to it from Roberts company (or something like that) with all kinds of gifts and books. their website is: www.firecatalog.com

Leave a comment:

• CaptainGonzo
    replied
    Try here...

http://www.fire-police-ems.com/index.shtml

I have an autographed copy, but it's not for sale.

Leave a comment:

• nafiresquad12
    started a topic LOOKING TO BUY "LUFTS" BY LEO STAPLETON

LOOKING TO BUY "LUFTS" BY LEO STAPLETON

If anyone who reads this has a copy of this book "Lufts" by Leo Stapleton, I am looking to buy a used copy. I have looked everywhere and am having a hard time finding it. I am just getting into his books and this is one of the few I have not read and would like to get it as I am starting to collect. Let me know if you are willing to sell your copy or if you may know where I can get it. I contacted the publisher and am told it is out of print.

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X