LOOKING TO BUY "LUFTS" BY LEO STAPLETON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOOKING TO BUY "LUFTS" BY LEO STAPLETON

If anyone who reads this has a copy of this book "Lufts" by Leo Stapleton, I am looking to buy a used copy. I have looked everywhere and am having a hard time finding it. I am just getting into his books and this is one of the few I have not read and would like to get it as I am starting to collect. Let me know if you are willing to sell your copy or if you may know where I can get it. I contacted the publisher and am told it is out of print.

Try here...

http://www.fire-police-ems.com/index.shtml

I have an autographed copy, but it's not for sale.
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

If you subscribe to firehouse magazine, there is usually a catalog attached to it from Roberts company (or something like that) with all kinds of gifts and books. their website is: www.firecatalog.com

Comment

I too have an autographed copy .........I just checked Amazon and eBay .....and there are no copies available. Keep you eyes peeled they do pop in these places.
        IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
        Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
        ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
        RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
        LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
        I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
        "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
        http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Comment

Hey,

How did you get that autographed?

Rod

Comment

now that you ask ...............I cant recall ...............
            IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
            Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
            ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
            RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
            LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
            I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
            "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
            http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Comment

"The Commish" signed my copy at the DMC books booth at the New England Fire Rescue Expo.
              ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
              Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

Yep,it's always a pleasure to chat with the "Commish".I have the entire series of his writings from book 1.I hope when I retire I know half as much as Leo does.He's truly one of the Fire service greats.The Expo is a good place to catch either him or Don Whitney(PFD Maine Ret.).Don's a piece of work too,I caught a few jobs with him in the City on Commercial st. back in the 70's. T.C.

Comment

I now see that his new book is available.

Comment

Web Site that doesn't cost a house payment

For those looking for FFOPS and Billy Simpson's Journal. Here is a website where you can purchase them for under fourty dollars. [url]www.eagleemblems.com there are other firebooks on this site too.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X