X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• furlofmalta
    replied
    Originally posted by cfi268
    Does anyone have the video that was taken at the Rhode Island night club fire? I have seen it used at different training classes, but I can not ever get my hands on it. I'm looking for the video to also use in future training. You can email me at [email protected] to discuss this further. I would be willing to pay for or send a blank disk. Thank you in advance!
    here is a link to the video on youtube...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IBMKtYw1gw
    and here is a link to the NIST findings. Gotta love 2-0 staffing...
    http://www.nist.gov/public_affairs/f...rifindings.htm

Leave a comment:

• furlofmalta
    replied
    Originally posted by cfi268
    Does anyone have the video that was taken at the Rhode Island night club fire? I have seen it used at different training classes, but I can not ever get my hands on it. I'm looking for the video to also use in future training. You can email me at [email protected] to discuss this further. I would be willing to pay for or send a blank disk. Thank you in advance!
    I had a video for a presentation a few years back. I remember I had problems finding a video of the events inside, but eventually I found a bootleg version. Their was a few law suits over rights to the video so it was taken down off of most of the websites that hosted it. I will see if I have it saved on my computer somewhere and if so I will email it to you. If not, good luck trying to find it!

Leave a comment:

• cfi268
    started a topic Looking for video...assistance needed

Looking for video...assistance needed

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X