getting close to hire for us.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting close to hire for us.

welp, 5 of us went to indy and toke our cpat on saturday, & toke our pshyc & physicals on monday. now the waiting game is on. they said take about 2 weeks to get the results back. i know our group is getting very excited getting closer to hire time. good luck to all the others getting close in the hiring process.

I hope there isn't a spelling portion of the interview.

Comment

Originally posted by quint1officer
      I hope there isn't a spelling portion of the interview.
      or modesty with a screen name like that.

Comment

two bad u didn't toke me two
        Get busy livin, or get busy dyin. - Shawshank Redemption
        IACOJ

Comment

For which department is this for?

Comment

With all of that toking going on...Good luck with the drug screen!
            Fire Lieutenant/E.M.T.
            IAFF Local 2339
            K of C 4th Degree
            "LEATHER FOREVER"
            Member I.A.C.O.J.
            http://www.tfdfire.com/
            "Fir na tine"

Comment

This is way too easy

Comment

Wayyyyyyyy too easy.

Comment

How do you spell meathead againg?
                  'Adversus incendia excubias nocturnas vigilesque commentus est"

www.vententersearch.com

Comment

thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Comment

I guess were expected to know what the hell you are talking about

Comment

Originally posted by topdog
                        welp, 5 of us went to indy and toke our cpat on saturday, & toke our pshyc & physicals on monday. now the waiting game is on. they said take about 2 weeks to get the results back. i know our group is getting very excited getting closer to hire time. good luck to all the others getting close in the hiring process.
                        Translation:
                        Good morning all, just a little note to brag that I and five of my dearest friends went to Indy and took our CPAT on Saturday, then on Monday took our psychological and physical evaluations. We are all on the edge of the couch we found outside the dumpster last month waiting for the results, which we've been told take around a fortnight to come back. We're quite excited over the possibility that we spelled our names correctly and that perhaps this year they won't take off from the physical for incontinence.

I would like to personally extend good wishes to all others enduring the hiring processes of the various fire departments across this great nation; indeed, I should like to extend this to firefighters around the world. Good luck, my fellow humans.
                        Logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead.

Comment

Originally posted by johnny46
                          Translation:
                          Good morning all, just a little note to brag that I and five of my dearest friends went to Indy and took our CPAT on Saturday, then on Monday took our psychological and physical evaluations. We are all on the edge of the couch we found outside the dumpster last month waiting for the results, which we've been told take around a fortnight to come back. We're quite excited over the possibility that we spelled our names correctly and that perhaps this year they won't take off from the physical for incontinence.

I would like to personally extend good wishes to all others enduring the hiring processes of the various fire departments across this great nation; indeed, I should like to extend this to firefighters around the world. Good luck, my fellow humans.
                          Ohhh....now I get it.
                          'Adversus incendia excubias nocturnas vigilesque commentus est"

www.vententersearch.com

Comment

thanks for clearing that up for me. sorry, it was my first post on this forum. i wasn't aware that we had to be so proficient in grammer to be able to post here.

thanks and good luck to all those trying to get on with a department.

Comment

Originally posted by topdog
                              thanks for clearing that up for me. sorry, it was my first post on this forum. i wasn't aware that we had to be so proficient in grammer to be able to post here.

thanks and good luck to all those trying to get on with a department.
                              You're welcome.

Sadly, the Entrance Exam page for the board sign up was taken down by hackers.
                              Logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X