Who said packing hose is not fun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnightnPBIArmor
    Not to mention one more moving part to break and have to keep paying to fix once it starts showing it's age.
    I saw one of these on a demo, during the demo...it failed. While a hydraulic line can fail at any point in time..it would just be aggravating to know that because of the suit and tie, safety susies..your truck is now OOS, because you might get injured while loading hose.
    'Adversus incendia excubias nocturnas vigilesque commentus est"

www.vententersearch.com

Comment

Doesn't this hosebed defeat the purpose of explorers/cadets/juniors?

Comment

How about how much weight that would be putting behind the rear axle? could it start to list the steering axle off the ground? also look's like you can't fit as much hose on it.

Comment

And why are their pants YELLOW?
          Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
          Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

Comment

Think those guys would do a hose loading class? Even the ones that can do a good job can't load hose that pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingKiwi
              And why are their pants YELLOW?
              I got a better one, why is there 3 loading the hose, and 1 directing the driver?! seems like anytime it comes to us loading hose everyone scatters!

Comment

Originally posted by fire0099881
                I got a better one, why is there 3 loading the hose, and 1 directing the driver?! seems like anytime it comes to us loading hose everyone scatters!
                Like the time a boss got tired of us boat crews hanging around the wharf during shift change and expecting us to be either checking the boats out or walking up the hill?
                One day after we'd decided to go back to our usual ways,Bossman showed up just as a truck full of face wires for a towboat that broke all of theirs arrived for us to take out.
                Immediately,11 guys started waving and guiding the flatbed down the ramp onto the wharf.

Comment

Originally posted by mtnfireguy
                  http://www.piercemfg.com/company/newsstory.cfm?ID=133

In addition to the Pack Mule hosebed, each Enforcer pumper is equipped with TAK-4® independent front suspension, a Side Roll Protection™ system, a 500-gallon water tank, a 1,500 gpm Waterous pump, the Husky® foam system, a 400 hp Cummins ISL engine, a 10" raised-roof cab and a 19" extended front bumper. Singer Associates Fire Equipment Inc. of Gainesville, Va., is the local Pierce dealer.
                  My old department is always looking for new things for us lazy types,but we passed on this one because we'd rather have as much water on board as we could get.If we can't have 1,000 gallons,we'd take 850 and deep compartments for extra tool storage.
                  The Enforcer is a good chassis,though.Lots of room and quiet enough that you don't have to yell if you don't have a plug into the intercom.

Comment

"Water? Doh, I knew we forgot something. Good thing we got this lever to lift hydrants up out of the ground so we don't have to reach down and hook up to an outlet."
                    "Yeah, but as I've always said, this country has A.D.D." - Denis Leary

http://www.lettertogop.com/

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X