Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KenNFD1219
    replied
    He is another example of how not to use gasoline. Have we as a profession failed to get the message out that gasoline is dangerous? Or has general intelligence dropped so low that this seemed like a good idea to someone?

Last edited by KenNFD1219; 12-03-2006, 02:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ChiefReason
    replied
    Oh and we should be looking for legislation that will require cotton in bluejeans to be more fire resistant.
    And a disclaimer on gas canisters that says "pouring this on anything and lighting it can result in serious injury and relentless public ridicule".
    CR

Leave a comment:

• ChiefReason
    replied
    Originally posted by nmfire
    And you know if they got mowed down by the 8:15 out of Boston, their parents would sue the railroad since obviously this isn't the children's fault....
    Naw; just like alcohol, you got to go after whomever gave them the gasoline!
    Blame this one on YouTube or Johnny Knoxville. Can't blame the kids; they are too easily influenced.
    And thanks to the lawyers, everything has a price.
    CR

Leave a comment:

• nmfire
    replied
    And you know if they got mowed down by the 8:15 out of Boston, their parents would sue the railroad since obviously this isn't the children's fault....

Leave a comment:

• KenNFD1219
    replied
    Originally posted by EGH128
    That's the first thing I laughed about.
    I noticed to too, about 2 seconds after I hit 'submit'.

Leave a comment:

• EGH128
    replied
    Originally posted by johnny46
    I think it's funny that the title to this thread is misspelled.
    That's the first thing I laughed about.

Leave a comment:

• Dickey
    replied
    Doesn't surprise me one bit.

If it wasn't for stupid people or alcohol we would all be out of a job!

Leave a comment:

• Rescue2947
    replied
    Whats even more disturbing is that they didnt even think about throwing all that WET snow on him... Jeshhh

Leave a comment:

• ChiefReason
    replied
    Originally posted by ModernGeek
    I think it is crazy that all his "friends" are just standing around laughing. They didn't even think to have any water or anything handy. What the hell were they expecting to come of this? I did stupid **** when I was in high school, but I never set my friends on fire.
    Standing on a viaduct and peeing on a train as it goes under you is a stupid prank.
    Using gasoline in any prank is bound to have ugly consequences.
    I can't believe that his friends didn't pee on him to put him out.
    That would have been the perfect exclamation point to this cinematic turd.
    CR
    Last edited by ChiefReason; 12-03-2006, 12:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SPFDRum
    replied
    I'd laugh harder, but there are to many of these types in my first due....

Leave a comment:

• PureAdrenalin
    replied
    i never realized it, but brilliance, and burning flesh have the same odor...

Leave a comment:

• johnny46
    replied
    I think it's funny that the title to this thread is misspelled.

Leave a comment:

• doughesson
    replied
    Originally posted by randsc
    ...so I am very glad the kid didn't die. But maybe if he singed the bollocks enough that he cant reproduce, that would be such a bad thing.
    Somehow,I don't think it was his idea in the first place.The one that thought of it needs to be removed from the gene pool just as badly.But,I think they'll be the ones that the girls just looooove to death.
    I'm not especially worried about these clowns looking after me in a nursing home.I fully intend to die in bed at home between two 20 something women after being shot by their jealous husbands.What bothers me is 60-70 years from now, these will be the people tottering around the nursing homes yelling"Whatinhell is THAT yer listenin' too?WHAT?No,you oughta listen to 50 Cent!3 Six Mafia!Now THAT'S music!" and roll off in the chair singing'It hard out here for a (coff coff-wheeeeeze)pimp".

Leave a comment:

• DonSmithnotTMD
    replied
    I heard he's going to law school

Leave a comment:

• MalahatTwo7
    replied
    Originally posted by 2andfrom
    Do you realise that these fuc#wits are what is going to be looking after you in the old age nursing home?

Give me a gun-I will sort it out now
    Ya. That thought kinda travelled through my mind too. Coupled with "and this kid is going (God willing with good luck) reproduce some day in the future.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X