Unbelievable Stupidy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RspctFrmCalgary
    What I found incredible, aside from the fact that he did it in the first place, was that at no point in time did he think to "drop and roll".
    Especially in the snow.

Comment

Originally posted by WebFire
      Especially in the snow.
      Yup, that's EXACTLY what I was thinking!
      September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
      IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
      Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

Originally posted by swfire42
        Am i sick because i laughed?
        Sigh... I dunno. I chuckled.... and then I shook my head. What a WASTE of perfectly good SNOW!

Actually when I saw them pour the gas on the railway tie, all I could think was "Hey, that stuff is soaked in creosote...."
        If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

Am I the only one that noticed they committed this incredible act of stupidity ON FREAKIN' RAILROAD TRACKS?
          Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

Comment

Two words:

Job Security

Comment

Well...........

Originally posted by fireman4949
              Do you really think that a boy genius like that would have enough sense to drop and roll?!
              You might be suprised to notice just how many folks don't remember this lifesaving trick. Stop, Drop, and Roll has been around forever, but people either panic, or slept thru it in school. While we're on this subject, I'm putting the finishing touches on my new program for Nursing Home residents. It's patterened after Stop, Drop, and Roll, but as a gesture toward the Seniors that will be learning from it, I'm calling it Stoop, Droop, and Poop........
              Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
              In memory of
              Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
              Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

Originally posted by nmfire
                Am I the only one that noticed they committed this incredible act of stupidity ON FREAKIN' RAILROAD TRACKS?
                I expected a train to come through when I watched it the first time.
                -------------------
                "The most mediocre man or woman can suddenly seem dynamic, forceful, and decisive if he or she is mean enough." from "Crazy Bosses"
                -----------------------------------------------
                Genius has its limits, but stupidity is boundless.

Comment

Absolutely frightening

Do you realise that these fuc#wits are what is going to be looking after you in the old age nursing home?

Give me a gun-I will sort it out now

Comment

Originally posted by E229Lt
                    Two words:

Job Security
                    Exactly what I thought when I looked at it.
                    Now do I want the kid to get hurt, especially burns being as permanent as they are? NO
                    Does he deserve it, yeah.

Natural selection is probably the best phrase for this.
                    What part of gasoline on my jeans and jumping over fire adds up to OK in someone's head?

I have to blame the parents for reproducing.
                    Josh Ball
                    FF/EMT - Zoneton Fire Protection District
                    PSO II - Louisville International Airport
                    Deputy - Bullitt County Sheriff's Office

Comment

I think it is crazy that all his "friends" are just standing around laughing. They didn't even think to have any water or anything handy. What the hell were they expecting to come of this? I did stupid **** when I was in high school, but I never set my friends on fire.

Comment

Thats fu-kedup
                        Firefighter for Vestal 32-2

American Red Cross Volunteer

Comment

Wow....i mean i have done some stupid sh*t, but christ. Not even an extinguisher to try and put him out?

I can just hear it in my head..

:Ambulance 22 Respond to the railroad tracks about a half mile north of main and liberty street for a 14 year old male who is burned.:

What happened? How did this happen?

Kids: Uhh, he was walking along and he just lit on fire when he touched the railroad tracks...are you gonna tell my mom about this?

Comment

Originally posted by 2andfrom
                            Do you realise that these fuc#wits are what is going to be looking after you in the old age nursing home?

Give me a gun-I will sort it out now
                            Ya. That thought kinda travelled through my mind too. Coupled with "and this kid is going (God willing with good luck) reproduce some day in the future.
                            If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

I heard he's going to law school
                              I am a highly trained professional and can find my :: expletive deleted:: with either hand in various light conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by randsc
                                ...so I am very glad the kid didn't die. But maybe if he singed the bollocks enough that he cant reproduce, that would be such a bad thing.
                                Somehow,I don't think it was his idea in the first place.The one that thought of it needs to be removed from the gene pool just as badly.But,I think they'll be the ones that the girls just looooove to death.
                                I'm not especially worried about these clowns looking after me in a nursing home.I fully intend to die in bed at home between two 20 something women after being shot by their jealous husbands.What bothers me is 60-70 years from now, these will be the people tottering around the nursing homes yelling"Whatinhell is THAT yer listenin' too?WHAT?No,you oughta listen to 50 Cent!3 Six Mafia!Now THAT'S music!" and roll off in the chair singing'It hard out here for a (coff coff-wheeeeeze)pimp".

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X