X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Only Game That Matters

Go Navy. Beat Army!

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/6...T=HCP&GT1=8901
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

We have 6 guys going down to Philly for the game, and one of them dropped out because he is sick. Lucky me happened to be around as the guys were looking for a replacement. So, I am going, and am I excited. I've been to 3 or 4 Army games at West Point, and they are always amazing. I can only imagine...........Oh yeah, this is one of those things that I have said over the years, "Someday, I want to go to an Army-Navy game". Well, tomorrow is the day, and now I can cross this off of my life's to do list. And Sharkie, sorry, but Go Army, Beat Navy!
    Leroy140 (yes, THAT Leroy)
    Fairfield, CT, Local 1426
    IACOJ Tillerman

Comment

Originally posted by lieutleroy140
      Go Army, Beat Navy!
      'Nuff said.

Comment

Mabye we should consider giving Notre Dame the Commander's Cup though.....they have beat all the service schools this year....oh well....GO ARMY!

Comment

Oops, wrong room

Easy mistake to make, the only game that matters is hockey

And just so I don't disappoint .... I am so predictable LOL.

GO FLAMES GO!!!!!!
          September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
          IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
          Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

Originally posted by RspctFrmCalgary
            Oops, wrong room

Easy mistake to make, the only game that matters is hockey

And just so I don't disappoint .... I am so predictable LOL.

GO FLAMES GO!!!!!!
            Nope you're right....in a way...Hockey is a SPORT.....everything else is a GAME.

Pansie azz Football players go on the Injured list for a sprained toe....(16 game Season???? ) Hockey Players get stiched up on the bench and miss a shift or two....(82 Game season).....I guess I am saying that NFL player are a bunch of overpaid babies.....anyway...Go Navy....
            IACOJ Member

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X