Cool Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Pics

I found a cool site with tons of CFD pics. You can view them for free.

http://www.boxalarmimages.com
    I am a complacent liability to the fire service

Yes, that is a good site. I rode with a company out of Chicago a couple times and a friend of mine bought a pic of them off of that site. Good quality too. But of course, I am not advertising for them.

Comment

Not advertising either. I have nothing to do with that site and don't know anyone who is involved with it. But it does have tons of cool pics and you can view them all for free.
      I am a complacent liability to the fire service

Comment

Originally posted by ChicagoFF
        Not advertising either. I have nothing to do with that site and don't know anyone who is involved with it. But it does have tons of cool pics and you can view them all for free.

...ditto...

Comment

Two thumbs up

Cool pics! Oh wait, that's been said already What can I say ... it's the weekend - no brain power required.

I usually only look at a few pics on a site and then move on, but these pictures are excellent.

Thanks for the link. It's on my favs to look at some more another time. I think I just spent an hour looking at just one gallery
          September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
          IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
          Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

Found that site a while back....its an awesome website. Heres another one with some pretty cool pictures too. http://www.fortworthfire.com/
            Andrew
            Firefighter/EMT
            New Jersey

Comment

Originally posted by ChicagoFF
              I found a cool site with tons of CFD pics. You can view them for free.

http://www.boxalarmimages.com
              So ChicagoFF any pictures of you make it onto the site

Comment

Why aren't any of those guys in those photos wearing two pairs of NFPA approved diaper pants?!?!?

This is an outrage...here in Pigsnuckle, Arkansas we only wear NFPA approved Bunker gear, three Reed hoods and Golloshes over our steel toed boots!

You guys are idiots and are dangerous...what kind of example are we setting for all of our newest fire/rescue service providers?

Ughhhh!

FTM-PTB

PS-Lookin' good in the windy city.

Comment

I wish someone gave enough of a f**k about us to bother taking our Photos....

They usually throw Bricks instead.
                  Steve Dude
                  IACOJ member
                  www.fireservice.co.uk

London Fire Brigade...."Can Do"

'Irony'... It's a British thing.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveDude
                    I wish someone gave enough of a f**k about us to bother taking our Photos....

They usually throw Bricks instead.
                    What's wrong with bricks? I had one thrown at my ambulance over the summer, we caught the "kid"(28) The cop turned around and threw one through his windshield, then took him to jail with a felony. lol. Sorry for the threadjack, it is an excellent website.
                    'Adversus incendia excubias nocturnas vigilesque commentus est"

www.vententersearch.com

Comment

Originally posted by PureAdrenalin
                      What's wrong with bricks? I had one thrown at my ambulance over the summer, we caught the "kid"(28) The cop turned around and threw one through his windshield, then took him to jail with a felony. lol. Sorry for the threadjack, it is an excellent website.
                      Ask JonnytheTurk about "what's wrong with bricks" or in his case ... a beer bottle. Nothing funny about it.
                      September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
                      IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
                      Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

Originally posted by RspctFrmCalgary
                        Ask JonnytheTurk about "what's wrong with bricks" or in his case ... a beer bottle. Nothing funny about it.
                        I'm well aware of what can happen, I still ended up with a few minor lacerations to my hand. I know it could have been worse. Come spend a summer in Milwaukee, it'll happen more than once. Tires, bottles, bricks, cans...hell, even a few misdirected .32 caliber rounds. I, or someone I know has had all of these come at us. so back on topic now.
                        'Adversus incendia excubias nocturnas vigilesque commentus est"

www.vententersearch.com

Comment

Just remember, Brass doesn't equal brains.

FTM PTB RFB
                          Box 8087
                          Last edited by Pipeman2; 11-26-2006, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Here is another cool CFD photo site:

http://www.firephotos.org/

I found this one while searching for StLFD photos...some good shots of how our quint system works...

http://community.webshots.com/user/engine4chaser

Comment

ChicagoFF, is it just me or does it seem kind of suspicious that one picture in the "Heavy Fire" category just happens to be a place called Club BOSTON?

Kidding aside, very cool site.
                              SFPD Member MABAS Division 47
                              Told my wife I'm at work. Told my boss I'm sick. I'm really at the fire station.
                              I.A.C.O.J.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X