Need some FD profile info.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some FD profile info.

Anyone have any idea where I can find a list of fire departments ranked by size? I have looked here at Firehouse and the US Fire Administration Page. I am looking for the largest 15-25 departments in the US ranked by number of Stations.

Thanks for any insight.
    RK
    cell #901-494-9437

Management is making sure things are done right. Leadership is doing the right thing. The fire service needs alot more leaders and a lot less managers.

"Everyone goes home" is the mantra for the pussification of the modern, American fire service.

Comments made are my own. They do not represent the official position or opinion of the Fire Department or the City for which I am employed. In fact, they are normally exactly the opposite.

Memphis:

I don't know if this is what you're looking for or not but did you try?

http://cms.firehouse.com/content/mag...le.jsp?id=1970

Thats the dept profile section of the '04 run survey. Since I'm not a member I can't access it to get the info.

Comment

Ha. I am not a member either. I have seen the run surveys in the magazine. I think that profiles departments by alabetical order. I am sure their is a list out there somewhere that ranks them by size.
      RK
      cell #901-494-9437

Management is making sure things are done right. Leadership is doing the right thing. The fire service needs alot more leaders and a lot less managers.

"Everyone goes home" is the mantra for the pussification of the modern, American fire service.

Comments made are my own. They do not represent the official position or opinion of the Fire Department or the City for which I am employed. In fact, they are normally exactly the opposite.

Comment

Last edited by Nine3Probie; 07-28-2013, 06:14 PM.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X