NCIC and ACIC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCIC and ACIC?

is there anyway that I can check my personal NCIC and ACIC?

No public access to NCIC that I'm aware of. Most states will give you a copy of a state record for a fee. Counties/Cities will usually do the same for their respective areas.

For example, in TN, the TBI will give you a copy of any arrest of a person in the state of TN for $29.

Comment

Dude why dont you just post your questions in the same thread instead of makeing new threads. They will still get anwsered damn.

Dont let TBI run it lol. SGT you watch channel 5 news tonight?

From what I understand the TBI wont run a background check for a individual?
      IACOJ
      FTM-PTB

Comment

Damn

Please don't apply to my department. You've got so much out there you don't know what's on your own record?!? And your chief concern, based on the questions you have asked, is how much of what you have done you can hide, and how?

Go get a job in a convenience store or something.

Comment

Don't take this wrong bud,

Try posting all your questions in the same thread. Trying to run all of your postings to read gets to be a headache.

You can't get an NCIC report. You are authorized to do so. You have to be a police officer or have the authority to get this info from the state.
          OUTSTANDING

Make It Happen

Never forget 9-11-2001
          343 Brothers Who Were MURDERED!!

Comment

You can check your NCIC III record, but it will cost you. You will have to go through your state's highway patrol to get it, and even then you probably will not be able to see your whole record. They will tell you that you have a record and that's about it. (It's been a while since I ran criminal history at dispatch...I think there is a disclaimer somewhere on it saying that the records can not be revealed to anyone other than law enforcement.)

I've never heard of ACIC, so I can't help you there.

Although, if you don't know what all is in your personal criminal history record, you have some problems.

Comment

Originally posted by jobdreamer
              is there anyway that I can check my personal NCIC and ACIC?
              Access to NCIC records is limited to law enforcement officers with a need to know. NCIC is not the same as a criminal history; that is a separate request.

As others have said, most state police will run (for a fee) a personal criminal history on an individual.
              My comments are sometimes educated, sometimes informed and sometimes just blowing smoke...but they are always mine and mine alone and do not reflect upon anyone else (especially my employer).

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
              Working...
              X